Best HTML coding program?

Ive used brackets.io and notepad++

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

Console.WriteLine("C# is aids");

10 minutes ago, gtx1060=value said:

atom.io or codepen.io

agar.io

26 minutes ago, nobiggieBIG said:

Honestly I just use notepad++ and it is fine for me though I don't do crazy HTML stuff

34 minutes ago, nobiggieBIG said:

I use the Adobe Suite so Dreamweaver, its a bit bloated but has served me for over 10 years.

10 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

I use the Adobe Suite so Dreamweaver, its a bit bloated but has served me for over 10 years.

dreamweaver?? do people still use that? i thought webstorms or telerik has taken over

16 minutes ago, gtx1060=value said:

dreamweaver?? do people still use that? i thought webstorms or telerik has taken over

I use it because it doesnt take me out of the adobe workflow I set up. I can move between Photoshop, animate, Dreamweaver etc etc. without hassle.

15 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

I use it because it doesnt take me out of the adobe workflow I set up. I can move between Photoshop, animate, Dreamweaver etc etc. without hassle.

i have photoshop

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

4 hours ago, nobiggieBIG said:

If you can get it, I would recommend PhpStorm (since it provides full functionality of WebStorm as well as PHP/MySQL/Composer/etc). I made the switch to PhpStorm from atom, and it provides similar functionality, but makes it easier to deploy to production/testing sites, as well as using composer,  and support for other VCS implementations.

Personally I believe Atom is the best free option, given that you use the extensions. Here is a list of a few good packages:

You can pretty much find any functionality you would find in other text editors through atom's packages.

Atom has alot of nice features and like many other editors you can add and edit it to the maximum, Use it in combination with a Building system like Grunt or Gulp you will have nice features like auto reloading browser and a Less or Sass compiler. Which is kind of a replacement for the css syntax and gives features like math in your styles and variables, nesting.

A good editor is not everything, the tools around it makes most of the time the big change to your workflow

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

11 hours ago, nobiggieBIG said:

I would highly recommend Atom, I use is all the time when learning to code and doing my project.

7 hours ago, Cruorzy said:

Atom has alot of nice features and like many other editors you can add and edit it to the maximum, Use it in combination with a Building system like Grunt or Gulp you will have nice features like auto reloading browser and a Less or Sass compiler. Which is kind of a replacement for the css syntax and gives features like math in your styles and variables, nesting.

A good editor is not everything, the tools around it makes most of the time the big change to your workflow

What would be the best way to upload to show ltt for improvements? github?

Use Emacs. Can do everything Atom can do and it does not require 400 MiB of overhead because it does not use WebKit as its codebase.

Write in C.

1 hour ago, nobiggieBIG said:

What would be the best way to upload to show ltt for improvements? github?

If you want to show us code or something you can always put the in code block.

Or else everyone loves github, but be specific with what you want to show us.

i never look thru the last 10 commits so would be nice of you gave us info on what you want some advice on.

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored