Skull Abyss Tech Tip #1: Uses For an Old Computer System

Skull Abyss Tech Tip #1: Uses for an Old Computer System

I'm open to more suggestions. (Going to post all the current tech tips into this thread to keep it organized and less cluttered)

SkullAbyss

You seem like a nice guy but this is blatant advertising for your youtube channel. Sure they're guides but this is a link dump. 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

You seem like a nice guy but this is blatant advertising for your youtube channel. Sure they're guides but this is a link dump.

Thank you, and I am 2nd thinking on the videos all in one post. Too many at one time. Wasn't thinking that well. Thank you for pointing that out. I am trying to consolidate into a single post instead of multiple. I'm not trying to advertise for my youtube channel (not intentional). I'll remove those videos tomorrow (on here)

SkullAbyss

Yep, self advertisement is against the Code of Conduct. :(

I am thinking that myself. I am still new to here. I'll get more familiar with it pretty fast

SkullAbyss

I am thinking that myself. I am still new to here. I'll get more familiar with it pretty fast

That's cool, we're all new at some point. Read the CoC and remove the videos ASAP.

*edit: Ah, i've seen you've done that

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

That's cool, we're all new at some point. Read the CoC and remove the videos ASAP.

*edit: Ah, i've seen you've done that

That was actually the first thing I did. I wasn't clear on the advertising part. So I was asking around on the general forum and messaged a mod. They both said it would be okay to post most of my videos (as long I didn't over do it which I now think I did) Also doesn't help I am half asleep

SkullAbyss