Meet the BladeGlider, Nissan's new electric car

TopWargamer

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13746_7-57611604-48/nissans-dont-call-it-a-concept-bladeglider/?ttag=fbwp

Nissan_Bladeglider-000_610x434.jpg

(Makes me think what a modern day Model T Ford would look like.)

Nissan_Bladeglider-001_610x434.jpg

The BladeGlider is a three-seater vehicle with an electric drivetrain. In Nissan's press materials, it points out the BladeGlider shares engineering principles with the Leaf.

While both use lithium ion batteries, the BladeGlider gets two in-wheel motors on the rear wheels, as opposed to the Leaf's single front-wheel-drive motor.

It's good to see that more and more car companies are jumping onto the electric car idea. Now we have Tesla, Nissan, and BMW (those are the only ones I could recall anyways). So the more car companies that start making electric cars, the better, because then there's more competition, which will cause competitors to bring the prices down on their electric cars, which will make them more affordable. (Not like you didn't already know that.)

COMIC SANS

Wouldn't the Leaf technically be their first?

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

looks like a fat nissan deltawing

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13746_7-57611604-48/nissans-dont-call-it-a-concept-bladeglider/?ttag=fbwp

Nissan_Bladeglider-000_610x434.jpg

(Makes me think what a modern day Model T Ford would look like.)

Nissan_Bladeglider-001_610x434.jpg

It's good to see that more and more car companies are jumping onto the electric car idea. Now we have Tesla, Nissan, and BMW (those are the only ones I could recall anyways). So the more car companies that start making electric cars, the better, because then there's more competition, which will cause competitors to bring the prices down on their electric cars, which will make them more affordable. (Not like you didn't already know that.)

And to think they made the skyline. *shivers*. it looks kinda weird tho

And to think they made the skyline. *shivers*. it looks kinda weird tho

Like the newest R35 aint full of electronics and running only on 100 octaine fuel.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

wtf I love nissan but wtf!! It's like an r35 front end squashed and stretched its so god damn ugly why couldn't they make something like a maxima or a v35 with the same interior because that looks insane something out of like tron or Irobot

Like the newest R35 aint full of electronics and running only on 100 octaine fuel.

tss im talking about the ogod ol r34 r33

wtf I love nissan but wtf!! It's like an r35 front end squashed and stretched its so god damn ugly why couldn't they make something like a maxima or a v35 with the same interior because that looks insane something out of like tron or Irobot

in otherwords it looks like i drove it in gtaV

Can't agree on it looking like any of the GT-R's, but it sure as hell does remind me of the Prowler.

post-17740-0-99451100-1384144130_thumb.j

post-17740-0-39803900-1384144139.jpg

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

Wow that's ugly. Why can't more car companies make electric cars that don't look like... well... electric cars?

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Wow that's ugly. Why can't more car companies make electric cars that don't look like... well... electric cars?

They do. Most of them on the road are "car-like".

E.g. Prius, Leaf, Volt.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

As other people have said, it's not the first electric car by Nissan, they have the Leaf.

This.

How did @TopWargamer not remember the Leaf, the most popular electric car in the world?

As other people have said, it's not the first electric car by Nissan, they have the Leaf.

EDIT: The text you quoted even talks about how it shares most of the tech with the Leaf..

Stealth edit

COMIC SANS

That would look so much better if they just made it a normal width.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------