How would this build compare to a PS4/XBone?

I'm just curious how this would stack up. I have a much more powerful PC that I use daily, but as a LAN rig meant for portability and esports games (DOTA and CS) and maybe the occasional AAA adventure game, would this be pretty decent?

This HP Prebuilt Office PC with an i5-2500, 8GB of RAM, a 500GB HDD and Win 7 + This Low Profile, Single Slot RX 460 from MSI.

My Build 
i7-4790k @4.6GHz, 16GB GSkill Ares RAM, Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming G1, Strix 970, RM1000 PSU, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB Barracuda, 3TB WD Green, CM Storm Scout II

2 minutes ago, atomiku said:

I'm just curious how this would stack up. I have a much more powerful PC that I use daily, but as a LAN rig meant for portability and esports games (DOTA and CS) and maybe the occasional AAA adventure game, would this be pretty decent?

This HP Prebuilt Office PC with an i5-2500, 8GB of RAM, a 500GB HDD and Win 7 + This Low Profile, Single Slot RX 460 from MSI.

it would be better, get a 470 if you can, the price jump is worth it. 

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

it would be better, get a 470 if you can, the price jump is worth it. 

Can you get a low profile, single slot 470? If so, link?

My Build 
i7-4790k @4.6GHz, 16GB GSkill Ares RAM, Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming G1, Strix 970, RM1000 PSU, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB Barracuda, 3TB WD Green, CM Storm Scout II

Just now, atomiku said:

Can you get a low profile, single slot 470? If so, link?

look it up, most of them are fairly low profile. 

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

look it up, most of them are fairly low profile. 

You do realize low profile is an actual specification, not just a vague requirement, right? A low profile GPU typically ships with two plates to go on the back of the card, a longer one for a normal sized expansion slot, and a shorter one for a half-height expansion slot. There isn't "fairly low profile" there is "low profile" and "regular" cards.

Edit: Pic to aid in explanation

My Build 

Just now, atomiku said:

You do realize low profile is an actual specification, not just a vague requirement, right? A low profile GPU typically ships with two plates to go on the back of the card, a longer one for a normal sized expansion slot, and a shorter one for a half-height expansion slot. There isn't "fairly low profile" there is "low profile" and "regular" cards.

_id1467189794_343178_3.png

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

_id1467189794_343178_3.png

That is a full height card, and would not fit in the computer I linked. Please see my edit to my previous post for a picture that will hopefully explain it.

My Build 

i would try for a gtx 1050ti LP if you can, or get a regular sized pc and rx 470.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

2 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

i would try for a gtx 1050ti LP if you can, or get a regular sized pc and rx 470.

While this 1050 Ti would likely work, it is quite a bit more expensive. I was trying to keep the total money spent at <$250.

A regularly sized PC wouldn't make much sense, as the whole idea behind this is easy portability. If I'm going to haul a full size tower around, I might as well just take my normal PC.

Edit: Forgot link.

My Build