AMD Capsaicin And Cream Stream "Countdown"

SammoFS
Just now, Rika Shiguma said:

WAIT EVERYONE THIS MIGHT BE GOOD! THEY'LL WAIT FOR NVIDIA TO RELEASE 1080TI AND THEN REVEAL VEGA AND GO FLYING PAST 1080TI xD

The only thing that will go flying by is mi interest on another stream from this guys

What a jip joint

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Yeah so I'm thinking Vega won't be released in the first half of this year like had previously been announced.

we all just wasted 2 hours of our lives, im going to go sleep now at 6:56am. good night

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

so it seems VEGA is going to be the next TITAN seriously amd screw you afcourse the price point is going to be the same

I only caught the last 2 minutes by the sound of it good thing I didn't catch anymore. The last 2 minutes were a complete waste of my time just like this comment. LOL

Just now, Imabigmac said:

These things are almost never are hardware annucments, people just hype them up to be. Many a times have I watched Nvidia ones only to learn about their self driving car tech.

I really wasn't expecting AMD to launch a new Vega cards as they've said themselves that Vega will be released in the fisrt half of 2017 (aka probbs around Computex) but I was expecting a little more of a tease or preview than a T-shirt

3 minutes ago, corevo said:

Yeah so I'm thinking Vega won't be released in the first half of this year like had previously been announced.

This would be terrible for AMD, they can't be lagging this far behind and hope to compete in the market.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

1 hour ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

oh nice, only about 40 min untill we see Vega get even more hyped about AMD lol. hope they can do the same thing with GPUs they did with CPUs lol but i doubt that, but imagine a 1070 for $300 lol

Yeah that $75 dollar price difference will change my life. Lol  It would be nice but that wont hype me at all. if you get me like $400-450 1080 or something to compete with the 1080 ti at like 599 id get hyped. i have a feeling Nvidia will set the price high for the 1080ti at like 799 or sometime 

WTF I better hear something today

-No Galaxy S8 or good MWC releases/reveals

-No good Vega Details

I WANT SOME ANSWERS!

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Glad I didn't watched their ubercrap live stream according to those posts.

Jokes on live streams of  GDC, they can fck themself with a metal cactus. Hyping up and then it's all about VR shit and other crap

we are not interested. They really think we are dumb customers.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

I know he said it wouldnt be released today but was expecting maybe pricing benches something juicy

And people wonder why nobody takes AMD seriously... one year later and the best competition they can offer is a fucking VEGA t-shirt. lmao

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

Just now, VagabondWraith said:

And people wonder why nobody takes AMD seriously... one year later and the best competition they can offer is a fucking VEGA t-shirt. lmao

That's unfair.

They had a 20 second Vega Logo video as well.

13 minutes ago, FourCorners said:

I really wasn't expecting AMD to launch a new Vega cards as they've said themselves that Vega will be released in the fisrt half of 2017 (aka probbs around Computex) but I was expecting a little more of a tease or preview than a T-shirt

yeah, would have been nicer to hear more than RX VEGA. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

They showed of new vega features at the begining of the stream. Demonstarted that with tbeir new caching scheme they get more perf. From 2gb HBM than they did with 4gb hbm inside of Dues Ex. 

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

20 minutes ago, Okjoek said:

Didn't really learn very much.

What?!?!? I learned that I need to sell my 480 when it comes out. Dat HBM cache. And that it thing I don't remember what it's called they used for the tress FX demo. 

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

7 minutes ago, VagabondWraith said:

You are not everyone. We get it. You hate AMD.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

13 minutes ago, CTR640 said:

Glad I didn't watched their ubercrap live stream according to those posts.

Jokes on live streams of  GDC, they can fck themself with a metal cactus. Hyping up and then it's all about VR shit and other crap

we are not interested. They really think we are dumb customers.

Anyone who was expecting a launch today is dumb.

Just now, ivan134 said:

You are not everyone. We get it. You hate AMD.

Don't hate them. Just can't help but laugh at their repetitive marketing failures. On the day your competition is getting ready to announce it's ultimate gaming card, all you can talk about is a bunch of BS and t-shirts? Not even a deep dive into the arch, the specs, the price, the availability? Nothing.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

I think people where wanting solid info on why they should wait for AMD's paper launch and early adopter tax in a few months vs getting an already available card? At least I was. By the time late June rolls around we are close to nVidias leap frog move in August with their own paper launch and reseller price gouging. Aiiiieeee. Lol

Just now, VagabondWraith said:

Don't hate them. Just can't help but laugh at their repetitive marketing failures. On the day your competition is getting ready to announce it's ultimate gaming card, all you can talk about is a bunch of BS and t-shirts? Not even a deep dive into the arch, the specs, the price, the availability? Nothing.

They did dive into the arch. What would taking about prices today change?

Just now, ivan134 said:

They did dive into the arch. What would taking about prices today change?

At least specs. A demo, something more immersive. A leather jacket, anything.

3 minutes ago, VagabondWraith said:

"They showed of new vega features at the begining of the stream. Demonstarted that with tbeir new caching scheme they get more perf. From 2gb HBM than they did with 4gb hbm inside of Dues Ex"

Yes. What a load of bull. /s

Why does amd need to rush their product launch because of the 1080ti? Oh right they dont. And this wasn't expected to be a product launch. That would take attention away from ryzen, which would be stupid. 

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

Just now, goodtofufriday said:

"They showed of new vega features at the begining of the stream. Demonstarted that with tbeir new caching scheme they get more perf. From 2gb HBM than they did with 4gb hbm inside of Dues Ex"

Yes. What a load of bull. /s

Why does amd need to rush their product launch because of the 1080ti? Oh right they dont. And this wasn't expected to be a product launch. That would take attention away from ryzen, which would be stupid. 

I think it's more of not showing anything tangible that people actually care more about. It also would not take attention away from Ryzen - dunno why you would think that.