Gday all, with the up and coming Mass Effect Andromeda im sure people are getting keen, some people maybe doing another play thru.

me personally id like to meet new people who love the game just as much as me.

so all questions and answers can be delt with here, and also what will people be playing on, ? Xbox1, PS4, or PC (and if on PC, KnM or controller ?)

if some people still like to play the ME3 multi, im always happy to play along, will be keen to test out MEA's multi, but after i play thru it at least once..... Biocharge, incin with a concussive shot should do the tick xD

I loved ME 1+2. But since i know how all will end,  i will never play through them again. I hope ME:A will be good tho.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

why wouldn't you play thru it all, you are seriously missing out, ME3 has best game play and mechanics outta the 3, the story is good, the game is great. you are missing out on.

All the games have re-playability, if you include all the DLC and and the different options for choices, you will be surprised how different your play through are regardless of the fact that you come to the same conclusion most of the time. 

I am mega excited for Andromeda though.

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (3.8Ghz), Motherboard : Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM : 8GB DDR4 2933 Team (Vulkan) memory, GPU : MSI GTX 980 4GB Case : Antec P50, Storage : 120GB Samsung SSD, 3TB WD Blue, PSU : 530w Thermaltake SPS-530MPC, Cooling : Artic freezer Pro 7, OS : Windows 10. 

6 hours ago, ArcThanatos said:

why wouldn't you play thru it all, you are seriously missing out, ME3 has best game play and mechanics outta the 3, the story is good, the game is great. you are missing out on.

I played 3 and in my Eyes its the weakest Part. The Ending is pathetic.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

ME3 probably had the best gameplay mechanics in the trilogy, but that's not really saying much. I like some of the changes they're making in Andromeda, though - namely the increased options for mobility. I just hope the writing is better than ME3, because I think that game had a number of other problems aside from the ending. This is probably unfair of me, but between ME3 and all the mediocre comics he wrote, I can't help but feel Mac Walters is to blame for a lot of this. I'm not sure if promoting him from Head Writer to Creative Director gives him more or less chance to ruin things...

3 hours ago, Praesi said:

I played 3 and in my Eyes its the weakest Part. The Ending is pathetic.

the ending yeah is a bit weak sure, BUT why, what makes it weak thou ? think a bit more broadly about it.

3 hours ago, Scionyde said:

ME3 probably had the best gameplay mechanics in the trilogy, but that's not really saying much. I like some of the changes they're making in Andromeda, though - namely the increased options for mobility. I just hope the writing is better than ME3, because I think that game had a number of other problems aside from the ending. This is probably unfair of me, but between ME3 and all the mediocre comics he wrote, I can't help but feel Mac Walters is to blame for a lot of this. I'm not sure if promoting him from Head Writer to Creative Director gives him more or less chance to ruin things...

the dialog wasn't the worst, ME2 is a hard act to follow.

the other thing is, ME3 might not have been as good as 2... BUT its still ME and it still is better than ALOT of other games and series out there.

i have sunk 300+ hrs into it and as long as it works on PC, ill play it... till im dust in the solar winds