Project Cu - a custom PC desk

On ‎3‎-‎10‎-‎2017 at 8:53 PM, Maarten/Pine said:

Hereby some more high quality pictures, this time in daylight.
Thanks to all of you for following this build! See you in the next one.

Absolutely splendid! I hadn't taken a look here to see how the build was going for a while, but I have to say it turned out marvelously, it really did.

I have to ask though, where did you get that PlastiDip from in the Netherlands? I've yet to come across any shop, either physical or online, that sells the stuff. I prefer to use proper paint normally, but there are a lot of places where a bit of black PlastiDip would always come in handy to obscure otherwise conspicuous bits that you'd rather not look at.

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --

Amazing job! 

Lian-li O11-Dynamic | i7-11700K |  MSI Z590 MAG Tomahawk | 64gb Ripjaws 3200MHz | 1tb Nvme SSD + 6tb HDD RAID | Corsair H115i Cooler | EVGA 850BQ PSU | RTX 3080ti TUF | LG C2 65" & Acer Nitro XV340CK Monitor

Spoiler

On 5-10-2017 at 8:45 PM, rjfaber91 said:

Absolutely splendid! I hadn't taken a look here to see how the build was going for a while, but I have to say it turned out marvelously, it really did.

I have to ask though, where did you get that PlastiDip from in the Netherlands? I've yet to come across any shop, either physical or online, that sells the stuff. I prefer to use proper paint normally, but there are a lot of places where a bit of black PlastiDip would always come in handy to obscure otherwise conspicuous bits that you'd rather not look at.

Hey @rjfaber91, thanks for the kind words man. Means alot!

About the PlastiDip, I ordered them from https://plastidip.nl/. The problem is, that indeed not alot of shops have PlastiDip in stock. Makes it extremely hard to get sometimes. 
Google is your best friend for these kinds of things.

On 6-10-2017 at 1:27 AM, HotDiggityDaffodil said:

Amazing job! 

Thanks man, I appreciate the comment!