What case fans to get (Intake) (S340 Elite)

MrPants_

Hi guys! I'm looking for 2 front intake 140mm fans, and i'm wondering what to get. I don't care too much about price. My case is the S340 Elite. Should i go with noctua, bequiet or corsair fans or any other? I'm really confused as to wether or not to go with SP optimised fans or what do to, so i really need your guys' help. I use the Asus Sabertooth Z97 TUF Mark S motherboard so i have enough 4-pin connectors for them to be PWM. Also i am considering buying an aer rgb fan for exhaust cause i'm buying a HUE+ tonight <3. Gotta get dat smexy lighting goin' ^^. 

The Thermaltake Riing Plus RGB could be a good idea as well.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Just now, Chevy_Monsenhor said:

The Thermaltake Riing Plus RGB could be a good idea as well.

Mmmmmm but i'm getting RGB strips with my HUE+ so i want to be able to sync the exhaust aer fan with my led strips <3

I'll be honest with you here, just get air into the case, and out of the case. if you want quiet operation, the SW3 fans are very very quiet. i have 4x140mm SW3 fans installed in my system with a stock 120mm high-speed fan in the rear and it makes more noise than all four 140's combined at full speed, and they cool my H115i just fine. my concern is getting the hot air from the 1070 out of the case.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

If you're going to get Aer fans for aesthetics, you might as well get them for front intake as well. If you don't care about the front for some reason, NF-P14S and NF-A14's are excellent depending on how much you want to spend. 

https://www.komplett.no/product/816916/datautstyr/vifterkjoelingvannkjoeling/vifter/noctua-nf-p14s-redux-1200-pwm-140mm

https://www.komplett.no/product/781268/datautstyr/vifterkjoelingvannkjoeling/vifter/noctua-nf-a14-pwm-140mm-vifte

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

as well get them for front intake

The LED's on the AER rgb fans won't show on the front.

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

NF-A14's are excellent

Thanks a lot! I'll buy two of them right away <3

25 minutes ago, MrAwesomepants said:

The LED's on the AER rgb fans won't show on the front.

The rear of the front fans are pretty visible from the window. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

9 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

The rear of the front fans are pretty visible from the window. 

Trutrutru, but i won't worry about that since i won't see them as much ^^ AER rgb fans only have leds in the front so they'd not be as visible