AMD Never settle

sof006

Thief is probably going to be there

Maybe that other one they showed off at the event that looked like skyrim. it was based on the cryengine. I forgot it's name..

omg omg ghosts! (already got bf4 -_-) bulllshit. just trolling as amd normally do .__.

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE WE WANT STAR CITIZEN!!!!!

They'll give you Star Citizen. You'll be able to log into the hangar module only to see no ship - this way you can run around in circles for a long time! Star Citizen is potentially what we'll see next year being given out.

They'll give you Star Citizen. You'll be able to log into the hangar module only to see no ship - this way you can run around in circles for a long time! Star Citizen is potentially what we'll see next year being given out.

But using the code AMD gives you when the full game is launched you get to play it with the code from AMD right.

If they had a custom ship for AMD buyers :OOOOO....

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

I just saw this when I was redeeming my games. Hope that they will replace Far Cry 3 with a better game like BF4! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hi guys,

does anyone know will Never Settle be available for people that already bought one of the cards from R9 lineup? Also will people with unredeemed Never Settle games from 7000 series be able to exchange games that they don't need for new ones from Never Settle Forever?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

I'm so excited now ;) glad I have 2 coupon codes :P

WHAT ? So you get a coupon code with your GPU, you will be able to use it when this comes out ? So I should be getting a cupon code with the R9 280X that I ordered right ?.....PLEASE SAY YES  :(  :(  :(

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

when will they add more games?? (other than thief:/)

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Sort of sad that they upgraded the Never Settle Reloaded keys to the Never Settle Forever instead of merging them as there were some great games in that bundle imo.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I really hope that they give people who already bought r9 cards the codes to the games.