hard tube size

hi everyone,,,,i'm going to build my first desktop pc in a couple of weeks and i decided to custom watercool the cpu and gpu with ekwb gear...

i chose pretty much everything but i'm not sure which petg tube size should i choose for my system,,,since i didn't have a chance to see watercooled pc before i don't know how different tube sizes show themselves in the case....and also there is no pc hardware store nearby that has hard tubes (i have only the online purchase option) so i can't go there and check different size tubes....so i wanted to ask you guys with the setup below which tube size you think is better? 12mm outer D. or 16mm outer D. ? i personally wanted to go for 16mm but i'm afraid that it will look too big in my case....

my case is corsair 750D and and i will be watercooling my cpu (6900k) and one gpu (1080 asus founders)...

thanks... 

4 minutes ago, naeem.ahmadi said:

hi everyone,,,,i'm going to build my first desktop pc in a couple of weeks and i decided to custom watercool the cpu and gpu with ekwb gear...

i chose pretty much everything but i'm not sure which petg tube size should i choose for my system,,,since i didn't have a chance to see watercooled pc before i don't know how different tube sizes show themselves in the case....and also there is no pc hardware store nearby that has hard tubes (i have only the online purchase option) so i can't go there and check different size tubes....so i wanted to ask you guys with the setup below which tube size you think is better? 12mm outer D. or 16mm outer D. ? i personally wanted to go for 16mm but i'm afraid that it will look too big in my case....

my case is corsair 750D and and i will be watercooling my cpu (6900k) and one gpu (1080 asus founders)...

thanks... 

This is a good example of what you will have between the two sizes personally I would go with 16mm as the size of the tube is very similar to what would be 5/8"OD soft tubing

Galaxy_1200.jpg

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

This is a good example of what you will have between the two sizes personally I would go with 16mm as the size of the tube is very similar to what would be 5/8"OD soft tubing

Galaxy_1200.jpg

thanks this is a perfect picture,,,i wondered the net for two hours and i couldn't find a comparative picture like this

I personally prefer 14mm, right in the middle.  The availability isn't great but the size fits me and my builds perfectly

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q