H90 or H60 for my Fractal Design Define Mini?

Obviously i know the H90 would be the better option for cooling but i'm concerned as to whether or not it will fit. It will be mounted on the roof of the case in the 140/120mm slot so do any of you guys have a define mini with watercooling??? Does it fit? For an idea of how much room i have in the case see here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtONBlPv3bE

any help is much appreciated

Thanks guys

I'm an 18 year old Tech Lover and YouTuber from South England. Subscribe here - *Link removed* :D

are you overclocking?

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

are you overclocking?
Yeh currently i'm OC'd to 4.3ghz on my FX4100 on stock cooler. I plan on getting the FX6300 at the same time as getting this cooler and overclocking to around 4.3-4.6ghz :D

I'm an 18 year old Tech Lover and YouTuber from South England. Subscribe here - *Link removed* :D

Go for the H80i. i have an H80 and it fits properly in a small case. also have the software to controll it. and is cheaper than the H90, aswell for OC it work pretty good,

i get temps with an i5 2500K 4.5 Ghz of 26 to 30 degrees celsius.

with me whoever, ahead who can

Go for the H80i. i have an H80 and it fits properly in a small case. also have the software to controll it. and is cheaper than the H90, aswell for OC it work pretty good,

and what temp after full load CPU?^^

Na i want either the H60 or H90 as i want to keep it low profile. I dont plan on any mental overclocks so i think they will suffice it's just deciding which to get :/

then go for the H90

45 to 50,
Yeh but the question is will it fit okay :D

well, the radiator for H90 is a 140x170x27 mm plus the fans are 140 x25 mm each so that makes 77mm thickness. get a meter a messure the space you have

well, the radiator for H90 is a 140x170x27 mm plus the fans are 140 x25 mm each so that makes 77mm thickness. get a meter a messure the space you have
Oh okay thanks for that i will do that :D