Help- tank stopped draining during setup!

Hey, first time water cooler here.

I have my loop set up all nice and with no spillage.

However, part way through adding the coolant to the loop the pump/Res combo has stopped draining even though there is still much room in the tubing.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

5 minutes ago, BackwardsPenguin said:

Hey, first time water cooler here.

I have my loop set up all nice and with no spillage.

However, part way through adding the coolant to the loop the pump/Res combo has stopped draining even though there is still much room in the tubing.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Gravity. Seeing the picture made it clear

If the water in your reservoir is as high up as the water that's in your tubing, then it's not gonna drain to the tubing anymore. You'll want to switch on (and off before it runs dry) your pump to pump the liquid currently in your reservoir to your tubing, and then you can add more.

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

That's one problem yes, thank you. But there is also the issue of air in the tubing. 

What's the best way to get rid of air bubbles?

Raise your reservoir above everything else and let the pump fill the rest of the tubing.

6 minutes ago, BackwardsPenguin said:

That's one problem yes, thank you. But there is also the issue of air in the tubing. 

air isn't a problem, the bubbles will go away over time, like @MrKickkiller said use your pump to force the liquid around the loop, but make sure you don't leave it running for long enough to drain the res 

21 minutes ago, BackwardsPenguin said:

You run the pump at full speed....

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020