When multitasking, uploads fail and PM UI bugs out,nd when you get a notification from LTT music stops playing

themctipers

The first bug is when you multitask on iOS (broke on iPad Air and iPhone 6s+, iOS 9.3.3 on safari and chrome) the upload always fails. image.png

image.png

By mutli tasking, I mean this, not the iPad only feature. 

image.png

The second probem is this

image.png

for example, this is a PM but when you exit out of safari and reopen it quickly, this happens. image.pngimage.pngimage.png

it appears that this bug only happens on my iPad, and not on my iPhone. 

The last bug I have found is that when you load onto LTT, and you get get a notification or when you're on LTT and you get a notification music stops playing. It affects my iPad and my iPhone. 

(Will post in a reply, reached upload limit)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Gah, bad, bad OS

Doesn't happen on any of my Android devices but it does in Safari on my Hackintosh, so I switched to Vivaldi on there

idk

only allowed to upload 20mb :/ 

2 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Gah, bad, bad OS

Doesn't happen on any of my Android devices but it does in Safari on my Hackintosh, so I switched to Vivaldi on there

iOS just because of jail breaking and long device support 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Yoose Chrome. Or Firefox.

It happens on chrome or safari on iOS pls

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

It happens on chrome or safari on iOS pls

Because Chrome on iOS uses the same rendering engine as Safari. It's Safari with a nice interface

idk

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

Because Chrome on iOS uses the same rendering engine as Safari. It's Safari with a nice interface

Only use Chrome because Safari has a max limit on tabs 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I'd have to test it, but my guess is that when you switch out of Safari it probably stops uploading the file (or Safari does something to change the way it's running the tab) which is causing the issue. There's likely little we can do about that. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

The upload and notification sounds bugs are iOS issues, so there's nothing we can do about them. 

The messenger glitching out is probably also an iOS issue, since there's nothing in the code that should make that happen normally. It is sufficiently minor (just ui elements moved to the bottom of the page rather than the side) and rare (you have you multitasking quickly and it only happens on ipads) that I don't think it's worth trying to debug, sorry. 

HTTP/2 203