Best P2P laptop for general multi tasking

JackDoyne

Looking for work laptop, doesn't need to game just needs to be fast and reliable for a few tabs on chrome and a few word documents at one time, 1080p is a must 

What is the budget you have for this laptop?

4 minutes ago, JackDoyne said:

Looking for work laptop, doesn't need to game just needs to be fast and reliable for a few tabs on chrome and a few word documents at one time, 1080p is a must 

4 minutes ago, JackDoyne said:

Budget?

Im not from the uk and we dont have amazon, so someone with amazon knowledge please look at this. if this price is true then this is one hell of a laptop for 120pounds... like what?! this would cost like 8 times as muh where i live

https://www.amazon.co.uk/i7-6700HQ-10-Home-Notebook-Illuminated-Mechanical-Keyboard-Skylake/dp/B00XU7FFQY/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1486745559&sr=1-4

1 minute ago, MadOlive said:

Im not from the uk and we dont have amazon, so someone with amazon knowledge please look at this. if this price is true then this is one hell of a laptop for 120pounds... like what?!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/i7-6700HQ-10-Home-Notebook-Illuminated-Mechanical-Keyboard-Skylake/dp/B00XU7FFQY/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1486745559&sr=1-4

that's a scam 

9 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

that's a scam 

i had that idea, but i wasnt sure how amazon worked so i thought i'd ask. 

freaking amazon i cant even filter by screen resolution