Rear I/O USB 3.0 not working code 43

I am having issues with my usb ports on my rear i/o. I have an asus z170-a mobo and all of my usb ports including my front panel ports are working. But, the 2 usb 3.0 ports on the back of the mobo do not work and when I try to uninstall the malfunctioning driver the error comes up again. I keep getting error code 43 in device manager and nothing I do fixes it. I tried calling asus but they would not answer. I also tried downloading and installing all of the usb 3.0 drivers off of the asus website but this did not help. Anything else I can do? 

Was gonna help you, but then I saw your account picture...

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Was gonna help you, but then I saw your account picture...

please sod off if you're gonna be that kind of asshole...

--

i had a similar issue with my asus board, i dont remember what ended up fixing it, but i kinda recommend to stay away from most of their software if you can, because that stuff is downright broken...

i just trial&error'ed different things until it magically worked. (i never actually verified if it's working at 3.0 speeds, mostly because i dont have 3.0 devices)

3 minutes ago, manikyath said:

please sod off if you're gonna be that kind of asshole...

:S Sorry, how do I delete a post?

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

:S Sorry, how do I delete a post?

by taking a screenshot of it and taping it above your bed and remind you not to be an ass next time ;)

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

by taking a screenshot of it and taping it above your bed and remind you not to be an ass next time ;)

Ok... :( 

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

13 minutes ago, Vulcan_Knowledge said:

Tried uninstalling asus software no success though

I know some people will want to kill me for this, but do you still have the driver disk that came with the motherboard? Try using that. If that doesn't help, maybe a clean install of Windows?

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Dont have a disk drive...

Also is there any way to do a clean install of windows without loosing any of your stuff?

Also is ther a chance that this is an unsolvable physical issue