FahCore_17.exe- Bad Image

I just got a shiny new GTX 650ti boost. Running Latest Nvidia drivers (*****.65). When I add a slot on the V7 Fah client, leaving all the options default for GPU I get an error:

C:\Windows\System32\OpenCL.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. (....contact admin...) Error status 0xc000012f

Any ideas? Prevents it from running at all.

Thanks!

Specs?

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Windows 8.1 64-bit

Core i5-3570k 4.7Ghz

12GB DDR3 1600 mhz (long story lol)

Asus GTX650 ti Boost DCII OC

Samsung 840 120 GB SSD

fah v7.3.6

Could be a newer graphics driver issue.

What was your old card?

I would uninstall FAH - and select the option to delete the work unit. Reboot. Then uninstall all the video drivers. Reboot. Then, install video drivers, reboot and install FAH again.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

My old card was a(try not to laugh) Radeon 5750 lol

I was able to solve this problem by following your instructions then running this tool

It seems very sketchy and I don't recommenced it but it solved my problem, happily folding away now. I ran a ton of virus scans on it before installing.

I asked as the opencl sounded AMD'ish. Hence why removing all drivers (AMD and NVidia) and then re-installing NVidia would probably help.

One of the problems with driver uninstall programs is they can leave a lot of junk behind...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99