6700K Stable Overclock

30 minutes ago, Matias_Chambers said:

- I think you set CPU core voltage mode to adaptive.

- Just keep it on adaptive, it will boost to 4.6 when you are doing something that uses the CPU. 

So currently the Core voltage is at 1.247 when I select Adaptive mode. I need to set the Offset to +0.025 and it will peak at 1.275. Did i get that right

I'm going to continue in tweaking the OC now. Will continue to read posts in an hour.

35 minutes ago, ImpaleXD said:

So currently the Core voltage is at 1.247 when I select Adaptive mode. I need to set the Offset to +0.025 and it will peak at 1.275. Did i get that right

It's not stable with just adaptive mode and not the offset?

Alright. So I've done a 24 hour test using Realbench this time at 4.6 ghz with 1.250v and it crashed around the 4 hour mark. I bumped the voltage to 1.265 and it managed to stabilize somehow. I'm comfortable with this setting now. Will go switch to Adaptive Voltage and toggle C-states and Speedstep from Auto to Enabled. Any other things you guys can recommend?

On 2/7/2017 at 2:15 AM, Matias_Chambers said:

It's not stable with just adaptive mode and not the offset?

I'm going out on a limb here and say that I need to place my Stable manual overclock which is 1.265 on the Additional Turbo Mode CPU Core voltage field?