Any anime fans here?

TheArcheaon

Edit : I just originally created this thread to get some great suggestions on anime. But since the thread got so popular over night. Its now just to talk about anime, (Any anime you want) Feel free to suggest any anime to anyone.

FEEL FREE : to show off your manga collection or anime collection (Some people have super huge collections and some people like me *have maybe like 2 dozen animes/mangas*

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Everytime someone says 'Anime' all i think of is hentai and tentacles. My mind is infected.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

ME!!!!

Wanna suggest some anime titles? >_>

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Everytime someone says 'Anime' all i think of is hentai and tentacles. My mind is infected.

*shudders* that is disturbing on so many levels. 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

ME!!!!

have you seen attack on titan?

Wanna suggest some anime titles? >_>

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Hmm, actually no i haven't good suggestion :D 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Hey ho, big list coming up.

I'm going to throw all the good animes that I can remember off the top of my head at you. I've marked my favourites with a '*'.

Obvious anime:
- Naruto + Shippuden
- Bleach
- Fairy Tail
- Death Note
- Full Metal Alchemist

Gore(ish) anime:
- Gantz*
- Highschool of the Dead*
- Mirai Nikki*
- Deadman Wonderland
- Elfen Lied

Action anime:
- Sword Art Online*
- Shingeki No Kyojin*
- IS: Infinite Stratos
- Btooom!
- Freezing!
- Kampfer
- Z-Loan
- Ao No Exorcist
- Angel Beats!
- Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
- Ga-Rei: Zero
- Suisei no Gargantia
- Highschool DxD

Psychological/Horror anime:
- Steins;Gate*
- Shiki*
- Another*
- Hyouka
- Bakemonogatari

Comedy anime:
- K-ON + season 2
- GJ-bu
- Seitokai no Ichizon + Lv.2
- To Love Ru + all other seasons
- Seitokai Yakuindomo
- Date a Live
- Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!
- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai + Next
- Medaka Box
- Nyan Koi
- Kore wa Zombie Desuka?
- Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

There's a lot more but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

this

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Im quite a big an of anime myself at the moment, you guys should watch persona 4 the animation, its got a pretty decent storyline and if ridicously funny.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Nope im not one at one at all *check his profile to make sure* ;)

For all of you that care to keep a list please go to MAL now before this thed becomes unbareable to scroll throgh even with hyperscroll.

Hey ho, big list coming up.

I'm going to throw all the good animes that I can remember off the top of my head at you. I've marked my favourites with a '*'.

Obvious anime:

- Naruto + Shippuden

- Bleach

- Fairy Tail

- Death Note

- Full Metal Alchemist

Gore(ish) anime:

- Gantz*

- Highschool of the Dead*

- Mirai Nikki*

- Deadman Wonderland

- Elfen Lied

Action anime:

- Sword Art Online*

- Shingeki No Kyojin*

- IS: Infinite Stratos

- Btooom!

- Freezing!

- Kampfer

- Z-Loan

- Ao No Exorcist

- Angel Beats!

- Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

- Ga-Rei: Zero

- Suisei no Gargantia

- Highschool DxD

Psychological/Horror anime:

- Steins;Gate*

- Shiki*

- Another*

- Hyouka

- Bakemonogatari

Comedy anime:

- K-ON + season 2

- GJ-bu

- Seitokai no Ichizon + Lv.2

- To Love Ru + all other seasons

- Seitokai Yakuindomo

- Date a Live

- Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!

- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai + Next

- Medaka Box

- Nyan Koi

- Kore wa Zombie Desuka?

- Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

There's a lot more but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

Did you even look at the list >_> because if you didn't you probably narrowed down like nearly every anime that was on the list haha, and some of the anime's you have I've seen also.

Seen Highschool DxD (which was an awesome anime) but season 2 was actually focused on the story line.

And Kampfer was pretty weird >_> I couldn't even finish watching the first few episodes because it kind of creeped me out. I mean a guy turning into a girl because of a bracelet? All though the manga of kampfer I heard was really good (and not like the anime)

I also Had Freezing on my plan to watch list (but no one ever suggested it to me so I didn't know if it was really worth watching or not :( so I will have to watch Freezing next :D 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Did you even look at the list >_> because if you didn't you probably narrowed down like nearly every anime that was on the list haha, and some of the anime's you have I've seen also.

Seen Highschool DxD (which was an awesome anime) but season 2 was actually focused on the story line.

And Kampfer was pretty weird >_> I couldn't even finish watching the first few episodes because it kind of creeped me out. I mean a guy turning into a girl because of a bracelet? All though the manga of kampfer I heard was really good (and not like the anime)

I also Had Freezing on my plan to watch list (but no one ever suggested it to me so I didn't know if it was really worth watching or not :( so I will have to watch Freezing next :D

highschool DxD storyline, suuuuurreee i believe you, its like when i first got into anime and my friend says elfen lied has great cinematics.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

highschool DxD storyline, suuuuurreee i believe you, its like when i first got into anime and my friend says elfen lied has great cinematics.

Dude I nearly cried at the end of season 1. When Rias and Isseif fell for each other :D

The anime was so depressing but awesome at the same time. I'm not a pervert like most people that watch 17+ animes -.-

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Dude I nearly cried at the end of season 1. When Rias and Isseif fell for each other :D

The anime was so depressing but awesome at the same time. I'm not a pervert like most people that watch 17+ animes -.-

I just againest it all together, its stupid, there is no gain and it just makes me feel like a loser for watching that hentai bullshit

Listen if you care.

I just againest it all together, its stupid, there is no gain and it just makes me feel like a loser for watching that hentai bullshit

I Don't watch a show because of the material inside of it (special effects, scenes ect.) I usually watch a story because of its amazing story. Which the main reason why I fell in love with anime's like clannad/Angel Beats and The World God Only knows.

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I just copied and pasted a message I had sent to do with anime.

Also, Freezing is very fan service heavy. Just to let you know. 

I just copied and pasted a message I had sent to do with anime.

Also, Freezing is very fan service heavy. Just to let you know. 

hmm, odd. Because not a single person had suggested it to me. I just saw a trailer on YouTube and thought it looked awesome.

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Elfen lied actually has great animation and would be considered a classic by some and no its actually not because of the violence and gore there os far more to it than that.

Please use spoiler for stuff like this...

hmm, odd. Because not a single person had suggested it to me. I just saw a trailer on YouTube and thought it looked awesome.

Freezing is good, just not something to watch with your relatives there. 

You think think thats hentai now days that barely counts as ecchi.