iPhone X speculation

Festive

What to expect with Apple's 2017 iPhone 'X' - Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/02/03/what-to-expect-with-apples-2017-iphone-x.html 

Guess its time for an upgrade :) 

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

> fox news

image.jpg

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Fox News speculation, i.e. a report about rumors put together by Fox News. Good time to be a journalist. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

2 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Fox News speculation, i.e. a report about rumors put together by Fox News. Good time to be a journalist. 

Every other site does it. Yahoo. CNN. NBC. Etcetera. Fucking tech sites are real guilty of this *cough* WCCFTech

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Every other site does it. Yahoo. CNN. NBC. Etcetera. Fucking tech sites are real guilty of this *cough* WCCFTech

Good time to be a journalist. Luckily, there are few that don't, but they are a huge minority.

YAY! An even more expensive iPhone! I can't see how this can possibly go wrong. -_- 

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Even if it is a report based on rumor, you can't say that it is completely made up. Willing to bet a lot more than half of this thread is correct.

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

i tend to ignore all romours to do with the iphone now most of them are just recyled rumours from 2 years ago so everyones forgotten about it. unless sonny dixon says somthing about t then its more or likely true

I lurk a lot

40 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

40 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Good time to be a journalist. Luckily, there are few that don't, but they are a huge minority.

BGR tech has to be the undisputed king, not a day goes by that they don't produce some clickbait new iPhone garbage.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

4 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

BGR tech has to be the undisputed king, not a day goes by that they don't produce some clickbait new iPhone garbage.

I'm blown away by the number of their Apple articles. And this is just their front page:

49NgEGJ.png

Summed up how I feel nicely.

“At least in 2017, everyone’s essentially using the same hardware,”

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Can we please get a subforum for rumours and speculative articles? It's a shame to see articles like this being posted in "News and Reviews".

1 hour ago, Mysticode said:

Can we please get a subforum for rumours and speculative articles? It's a shame to see articles like this being posted in "News and Reviews".

I gotta agree with this, kind of tired of seeing threads and articles about "totally unfounded rumors" that are completely made up by the "news" site. 

1 hour ago, Bouzoo said:

I'm blown away by the number of their Apple articles. And this is just their front page:

49NgEGJ.png

and that's why it's mostly known as iBGR

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Another number to add to negative innovation.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER