Is this a good pre built?

Hello this seems like an interesting pre built an rx 480 and a octi core 

Screenshot_2017-02-02-10-05-06.png

Screenshot_2017-02-02-10-05-11.png

Meh... no SSD...

GPU is good, but if you were to get a pre-built I'd wait for Ryzen if you want to stick with AMD.

If you don't like the idea of making your own PC (use pcpartpicker) then I guess that will do alright for you!

Like Ninjake said, buying anything that is or contains a CPU right now is kind of a waste, especially if it's an FX processor. If you don't absolutely need a PC right away, I'd wait to see what Ryzen brings to the table in march/april. Pre-built can be okay but it's usually more reliable to choose each part and make a company assembles it for you if you don't want to build it.

CPU : i7 8700k @5GHz, GPU : ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX, RAM : 2x8Go 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance, MB : ASUS Prime Z370-A, PSU : CM V850, Case :  NZXT S340, CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken x62, Monitor : Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p 165Hz, OS : Windows 10 Home 64 bits  

AM3 socket is from the ice age...

Ryzen is 1 month away

Enough said

CPU: Ryzen 2 2700@ 4.0Ghz    Mobo: Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 Wifi    Cooler: EVGA CLC 240    GPU: GTX1080 FTW DT @ 2113Mhz   PSU: EVGA 750W P2   

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C   Displays: 34" LG34UC79G, 24" Dell

Here are the most important stuff in this ad and what they should tell you

prebuild - caution!  - may not be a good deal

FX procesor  - RUN AWAY AND DONT PAY ANY SORT OF MONEY FOR IT

anything other  - meh you already ran way :)

1 hour ago, Megah3rtz said:

Don't get any pre-built with an FX series unless it has a 1060/480 and fx8350 for less than 400$. 

1 hour ago, NinJake said:

Meh... no SSD...

GPU is good, but if you were to get a pre-built I'd wait for Ryzen if you want to stick with AMD.

If you don't like the idea of making your own PC (use pcpartpicker) then I guess that will do alright for you!

I'm kinda on budget this would be like way better than my Y700  ryzen might cost a lot what kind of fps am i looking at here? (AAA titles) like bf1 or gta v

2 hours ago, B-17rocks said:

I'm kinda on budget this would be like way better than my Y700  ryzen might cost a lot what kind of fps am i looking at here? (AAA titles) like bf1 or gta v

I've decided I'm going to wait till rysen or till July for my bday