Are these Good ?

TheRoss0411
Go to solution Solved by ShadowRaven,

The best place to go for the rm series is corsair . com under psu/Accessories to find the cables you need you can also directly order them from their website

I am going for a blue themed build and am working on the colours atm

What do you think of these, are they good quality ?

Blue 24 pin

Sorry if in the wrong place, didn't know where to put this

Thanks

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Looks nice

dunno if you really have other options

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

It is made by BitFenix and I've never heard anything negative about them.

yes they are nice ive heard great things about them.

Do you think they will be long enough for an R4 ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Do you think they will be long enough for an R4 ?

yea there just extensions so u it will be your psus cable length plus the length of the extensions so u will have to cable management really well because u will have longer cables than usual.

yea there just extensions so u it will be your psus cable length plus the length of the extensions so u will have to cable management really well because u will have longer cables than usual.

So you plug these into the stock cables and then plug this into your mobo ?

I am going for a blue themed build and am working on the colours atm

What do you think of these, are they good quality ?

Blue 24 pin

Sorry if in the wrong place, didn't know where to put this

Thanks

It is fine if you are extending an existing cable but they don't  replace the cables that came with your psu  but some manufactures have color cables that are sold seperatly

It is fine if you are extending an existing cable but they don't  replace the cables that came with your psu  but some manufactures have coler cables that are sold seperatly

Can you link me to any other colour cables ?

Can you link me to any other colour cables ?

I

What power supply were you thinking of buying

I

What power supply were you thinking of buying

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-power-supply-rm650

The best place to go for the rm series is corsair . com under psu/Accessories to find the cables you need you can also directly order them from their website

Will these work ?

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/corsair-individually-sleeved-rm-ax(i)1200i-860i-760i-atx-24pin-cable-(gen-2)-blue

yes that should be perfect

Ok, thanks so much for helping out :)

Ok, thanks so much for helping out :)

Anytime let me know if there is any other questions