I keep doing right clicks instead of left clicks on my touchpad

These days I keep fucking doing right clicks when I want to left click on my touchpad. It fucking annoys me. When I accidently right click I tend to get stressed and hit my laptop.

How do I fix this? And does anyone have the same problem as me?

DUE TO MANY REQUESTS I HAVE LEFT THIS FORUM FOREVER.

Just now, NerdyCoder said:

These days I keep fucking doing right clicks when I want to left click on my touchpad. It fucking annoys me. When I accidently right click I tend to get stressed and hit my laptop.

Don't hit your laptop, they don't respond well.

Check within your mouse setup. as I don't use a touchpad I can't be sure, but I'd imagine there's a level of sensitivity that'd let you adjust where on your touchpad the left click turns to right.

3 minutes ago, NerdyCoder said:

Get a sharpie and draw a line between the left and right touch zones haha.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Go into the mouse settings and set it to Right Hand mode. 

idk

How do you fix it?  Well, be more careful I think.  Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but it sounds to me like you're hitting the wrong button by mistake, and that there's no hardware or software issue to "fix".

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.