Best Phones Under 400$

Any suggestions for the best 400USD phones currently available on the market? excluding one plus 3T since an SD card expansion slot is a must

I like my Zenfone 2. It has it's quirks but nothing major. The Nextbit Robin is a bargain $150 on amazon too. Also the Moto G4

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

37 minutes ago, re.w1r3d said:

Any suggestions for the best 400USD phones currently available on the market? excluding one plus 3T since an SD card expansion slot is a must

Can't just live with an OTG adapter or OTG flash drive for expanding the storage?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I have both actually an otg drive and an sdcard but sometimes having an sdcard and pulling it out before formatting/resetting the phone is much easier than having to transfer tons of files and wait for it to finish. Also FLAC files eats huge amount of storage.

1 hour ago, mbryant said:

I like my Zenfone 2. It has it's quirks but nothing major. The Nextbit Robin is a bargain $150 on amazon too. Also the Moto G4

The zenfone 2 intel variant? Which one? I previously own one and i've got issues. Like flickering screen high ram usage. Ghost touch issues.

On 1/30/2017 at 0:15 AM, re.w1r3d said:

The zenfone 2 intel variant? Which one? I previously own one and i've got issues. Like flickering screen high ram usage. Ghost touch issues.

I'm unsure of the variant. I just know I have a Zenfone 2 (not Zoom or Laser) 

Screen flickering is an issue I have, it's not very often and most of the time just putting the phone to sleep for a few seconds works for me. 

Another one, which is my BIGGEST issue is that sometimes I'll launch YouTube and pages load but the video won't play, no matter how long I let it "load" I have to re start the phone to fix it. I think this issue occurred when I got an update in May. 

Sometimes my SD card gets "ejected" but is almost instantly recognized again

RAM hasn't really been an issue for me, but I don't play games on my phone, just internet and YouTube

BUT OH MY GOD I'M NEVER EVER getting 6.0 Marshmallow because Asus doesn't care about my model apparently lol. 

Oh and sometimes my screen brightness get's changed on it's own (auto adjust is off) but it only drops by 10% or so. Speaking of that, sometimes it seems like auto brightness is on (this isn't often at all) but when it does happen like I'll launch Facebook and the screen just gets dimmer, sometimes it corrects itself sometimes not and I'll go into the menu but the brightness bar is maxed out.

All said these issues are not unbearable considering the price, and they don't come up too often. The most common issue is the one where I have to restart because YouTube won't play and that only happens maybe 2 or 3 times a week. 

System: i7 4790K, Hyper 212 EVO, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix, GTX 1070 Super clocked, MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition, Corsair RM 750, Corsair 750D (with 2 additional 140mm NZXT fans up top for exhaust.) 

ZTE Axon 7, great phone. Also the Moto Z Play.

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX