NCIX Giveaway Fake Account

Kilerbomb

Just wanted to let anyone who is participating in the NCIX SSHD giveaway know, there is someone who has created a fake NCIX youtube channel under the name NClXcom (with lowercase L) instead of NCIXcom (with an uppercase i) to message people with a link to one of those survey sites, so he can get money. Just wanted to warn anyone here about that, because I didn't realize that it was a fake account until I clicked on his channel. I really wish there was a way to report someone on Youtube. :/

The fake NCIX account's profile picture is very low quality, so you should be able to recognize it that way, too.

Real NCIX profile picture:  ||   Fake NCIX profile picture:

tshwIPY.png       HpKvs0o.png

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

k thx!

Anyone who would know that all you have to do is comment and sub to NCIX.com!

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Thanks for the heads up!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Is there any way I could contact NCIX about this so that they would be able to take action against the fake account? 

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Damnit, they caught on. Back to the drawing board...

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Is there any way I could contact NCIX about this so that they would be able to take action against the fake account? 

Hey, do you have a profile link by any chance?

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

Hey, do you have a profile link by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/user/NClXcom

Project MiniConsole

Damn, I was half drunk and asleep, got the mail and took it for real. I entered my Youtube Account name + Email and donloaded one of the programs (didn't click it though). Then my stupid drunk head realizes that there's dutch on the website and i deleted everything.

How screwed am I? I mean i enterd my Acc name and mail + downloaded an .exe which i didn't click. what should i do? is my email save? my youtube acc? Latter one could be deleted, no problem but a new gmail acc is a hastle. Kaspersky is running in the background. 1 thread so far. can't see what it is.

My last PC backup is from after the install -.-

Edit: Fuck it, I'll create a new topic. Man i am angry right now!

who cares...