Remember Remember the 5th of November...

fletch to 99

Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Mkay...

V for Vendetta :)

Love that movie!

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906

Yes

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

loved that film :D

I can't remember the name of the film. HELP ???

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

He did all that shit and yet FAILED...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

More like:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1461541_10202112875201218_382875559_n.jpg

Its the day the Flux Capacitor was invented by Doc Brown.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

it was an OK film, it's way overrated.

It's more than OK, it is trying to let the people know what the government really is

EDIT: ... and what the government is really capable to do to its own people

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906

It's more than OK, it is trying to let the people know what the government really is

You do realise it's a fictional government, right?

You do realise it's a fictional government, right?

Guy Fawkes was a real person trying to blow up a real government... ~_O

Guy Fawkes was a real person trying to blow up a real government... ~_O

Guy Fawkes lived in 16th-17th century, the movie is completely fictional.

Guy Fawkes lived in 16th-17th century, the movie is completely fictional.

It follows the same principle. Sounds to me like you're trying to tell us the governments of the world are happy lovely places that only care for the wellbeing of their people, NSA SPY!!!

It follows the same principle. Sounds to me like you're trying to tell us the governments of the world are happy lovely places that only care for the wellbeing of their people, NSA SPY!!!

I'm saying the government in the movie is not real. The movie is not "trying to let the people know what the government really is", the government in the movie is completely fictional.

I'm saying the government in the movie is not real. The movie is not "trying to let the people know what the government really is", the government in the movie is completely fictional.

Quotation marks? What for? No one said that.

*sigh*

*sigh*

I know what you mean, of course the government in the movie isn't real. But the actions that government took has many similarities with the governments in 'real life', like hiding an experiment massacre or assassinating/dispose of people who know too much, do you understand what I'm trying to say?