G403 Wireless or Deathadder Elite?

Hemanse
On 1/20/2017 at 5:48 PM, Techno_Reverend said:

Bullshit.

How? Wireless mice are simply not as accurate as wired mice. You give up the accuracy for convenience. For competitive gaming, it's always accuracy > convenience 

18 minutes ago, VirusStorm said:

How? Wireless mice are simply not as accurate as wired mice. You give up the accuracy for convenience. For competitive gaming, it's always accuracy > convenience 

Stop. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Real tests showing even better latency than the Deathadder. Stop living in the past. Your replies did make me laugh, though.

The G403 uses most the exact same wireless as the G900.

I used to be quite active here.

11 hours ago, Kobathor said:

Real tests showing even better latency than the Deathadder. Stop living in the past. Your replies did make me laugh, though.

Im also not a CS GO Pro, im gonna use the mouse for work and playing random games, if i want to play a competitive Overwatch match and make sure nothing fucks up, im just gonna use my EC2-A :) 

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

On 1/20/2017 at 3:41 PM, VirusStorm said:

If this is for gaming, don't go wireless. It's really unreliable and won't do you any good with the sensor. Otherwise, wireless mice are really convenient 

The logitech G900 chaos spectrum works better than many wired gaming mice in both the sensor and the responsiveness. Generally you would be right, but if you want a good wireless mouse and you're willing to put the money into it, then they are available.

Got the mouse today and sadly the mouse suffers from the mouse wheel rattle, so im gonna either send it back or try for a replacement. Testing it wireless up against my EC2-A i cannot feel a difference whatsoever.

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

On 1/22/2017 at 0:50 AM, Kobathor said:

Then I guess my sources from a shady chinese website that may be a drug dealer in disguise, might be slightly wrong 

The only thing a wireless mouse will suffer from is latency the pixart 3366 is very accurate and a favorite sensor among mice enthusiasts

On 1/21/2017 at 11:33 PM, VirusStorm said:

Wireless technology has come a long way and is getting better and better, its not as shit as you think anymore

18 hours ago, Hemanse said:

Got the mouse today and sadly the mouse suffers from the mouse wheel rattle, so im gonna either send it back or try for a replacement. Testing it wireless up against my EC2-A i cannot feel a difference whatsoever.

You should wait for the roccat leadr when it comes out. Looks very promising

21 hours ago, Aytex said:

You should wait for the roccat leadr when it comes out. Looks very promising

Looks like a nice mouse but its probably going to be quite heavy so if you are somewhat serious about fps that is worth considering. Logitech also had to do some work to persuade people that their wireless software was up to snuff, so roccat needs to do the same as the two decent wireless mice Logitech brought out recently are an exception to the rule that wireless mice are bad for gaming.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

23 minutes ago, Rupe said:

Looks like a nice mouse but its probably going to be quite heavy so if you are somewhat serious about fps that is worth considering. 

I totally agree. The one of the best things about the g900 is how freaking light the thing is. Which is good for reducing wrist and hand fatigue, which is the problems I have with heavier mice like the MX Master (Not a gaming mouse) when I game on the go. But the the amount of macros on the Roccat would make it quite good for MMOs where fatigue would play a lesser part (I'm assuming).

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

52 minutes ago, YubinTheBunny said:

I totally agree. The one of the best things about the g900 is how freaking light the thing is. Which is good for reducing wrist and hand fatigue, which is the problems I have with heavier mice like the MX Master (Not a gaming mouse) when I game on the go. But the the amount of macros on the Roccat would make it quite good for MMOs where fatigue would play a lesser part (I'm assuming).

I wouldn't say the G900 is 'freaking light' at 107g its not heavy but when looking at zowie mice and other mice aimed towards hard core fpsers they tend to be closer to 90g or less. Still given that you have no cable drag/ cable weight and its about as heavy as a Deathadder it defiantly does not feel particularly heavy. Especially when comparing it to a mouse like an MX Master.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

1 minute ago, Rupe said:

I wouldn't say the G900 is 'freaking light' at 107g its not heavy but when looking at zowie mice and other mice aimed towards hard core fpsers they tend to be closer to 90g or less. Still given that you have no cable drag/ cable weight and its about as heavy as a Deathadder it defiantly does not feel particularly heavy. Especially when comparing it to a mouse like an MX Master.

Well, with a battery in it I think it's pretty freaking light. At least relative to other wireless mice that I have used in the past xD The lightest mice I've ever used was the  SteelSeries Kinzu V2 Pro, it's about 77 grams. Not a great mouse, but at least it's light.

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

Just sucks that the quality control on the G403 is so bad. Logitech said the problem with the scroll wheel was just a first batch thing, doesnt seem to be the case, even with the newly fabricated ones its a 50/50 deal if you get a shitty one. Wrote to them about my mouse and they didnt even bother to write back.