So I got Ghosts

bamerx98

Well i got Ghosts and my game won't lunch its midnight in the UK and I go to launch and it crashes right away anyone elese having problems

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

It is COD on launch, what did you expect?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

It is COD on launch, what did you expect?

Its normally pretty good but I don't really know what to do 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

so how is it?

oh wait I already know

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

so how is it?

oh wait I already know

The feces of mw3

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

The feces of mw3

All of it

McCarthy_ComplexShit.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

It won't lunch op ?  I wouldn't want to eat that **** !

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It won't lunch op ? I wouldn't want to eat that **** !

Ha.

La`~

Try updating your drivers, or you could try a game that doesn't smell of 12 year old boys :D

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Try updating your drivers, or you could try a game that doesn't smell of 12 year old boys :D

No, no, no. That's on consoles not PC's.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

i hope this new console generation make people look to other games, seriously activision is just a bunch of filthy whores worst that EA IMHO 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

This COD isn't even that bad, I'm enjoying it, I'm not doing well but the game plays a lot better then before.

I would recommend calling Ghostbuster's if your in the U.S.A or the Doctor if your in the UK

Cry Havoc!

This COD isn't even that bad, I'm enjoying it, I'm not doing well but the game plays a lot better then before.

I agree, I Love the CoD series for the simplicity and quick, fast paced gameplay.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

There has been a pattern of late with the CoD series. Infinity Ward's quality with the game has been dropping (look at MW3 *shivers* it was very bad) whereas Treyarch has had more consistent and stable builds and a hell of a lot better launch days, black ops 2 had a great launch and the game was pretty stable out of the gate. So I am waiting a bit before buying the latest CoD until they have a couple patches and it's a more stable build. The same reason why I haven't bought BF4 yet it's pretty unstable and filled with bugs.

It's more the age and attitude of most CoD players that I hate, rather than the repetitiveness. 

"An Excellent Signature"

Just play the SP. You get to control DOGS and the whole SP is worth playing just for the next gen fish AI alone.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

They only pay attention to Xbox now, but as far as I'm concerned that's fine I don't play it anyway.

I can only play ANY CoD game with friends... Otherwise, it's too boring. I've never played any of the counter strike games, though.

Bought Ghosts (PC) on my way home from work today. Jut played for an hour.

It plays really smooth and the gameplay feels better and is smoother. Which is nice. Shooting feels a bit better overall.

But compared to playing BF4, at least for me, this game feels like a joke. 12 player TDM? A few more in domination??

After playing 64 player and 68-69 player games, even 32....just feels like not much is going on...you just run into the same ppl over and over.

Then throw in the bf4 vehicles, destruction, etc....there is no comparison for me. BF4 is more realistic as well, with lots more going on.

Don't get me wrong, have played cod since the beginning. I love it. Same with Battlefield. love it too.

Old Rig | Cpu - Intel Q6600 @ 3.5Ghz | Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212+ | Mobo - Asus Rampage Extreme | Ram - 8GB OCZ Gold 1600mhz | Gpu - 2x Asus DK Radeon HD 4870 1GB (Crossfire) | Psu - Corsair TX750W | Case - Thermaltake Element G

New Rig | Cpu - Intel 4770K @ 4.5Ghz | Cooler - Swiftech H220 | Mobo - Asus Z87 Deluxe | Ram - 16GB Kinston Hyper X Beast @ 2400Mhz | Gpu - Sapphire R9 290X | Ssd - Kingston Hyper X Beast 3K 240GB | Psu - Corsair HX850W | Case - Fractal Design Define R4