What is the best value CNC machine I can buy?

bossman1
19 minutes ago, bossman1 said:

I want to do metal, wood and plastic nothing bigger then 2'x2'

As long as it's soft metal the Inventables units are decent and has a pretty good user interface, be it a little pricey for what it is.

-Moved to Hobby Electronics-  

What are you planing to machine? I just want to warn you, small hobby level cnc's are extremely limited in application and often cant cut anything more than soft aluminum, woods, and plastics in prey simple shapes. So you wont be able do do any fancy 3d contouring very well with one. If you are looking at more of somthing like a full on cnc with a taper tool holder, then your best bet would be a tormach pcnc 440. There really isnt anything better for the price.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Probably an Inventables X-Carve would be the best choice. Or, building your own would save some money, but I think the $1000 kit from Inventables.

ASU