Will my setup have positive or negative pressure?

My case is the NZXT S340. I have a Corsair SP140 in the lower front as an intake, the fan that came with my Corsair h55 in the upper front as an intake, a Corsair SP120 in the rear as an exhaust, and another Corsair SP140 in the top as an exhaust. Will this have positive or negative pressure?

I have also attached a professional-quality image in case my explanation was unclear.

Untitled.png

it look likes it will run positive or neutral. check the fans RPM and make sure the front intakes are faster so it will be certified positive

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

it will be slightly negative since pushing air through a radiator takes away pressure

if the GPU video card is blower style, it will add to the negative pressure

3 minutes ago, zMeul said:

it will be slightly negative since pushing air through a radiator takes away pressure

if the GPU video card is blower style, it will add to the negative pressure

Oh. Do you know if there's any way to get positive pressure other than changing the fan speed? And if not, how do I change the fan speed?

1 minute ago, Popopopper said:

Oh. Do you know if there's any way to get positive pressure other than changing the fan speed? And if not, how do I change the fan speed?

To get positive pressure you can switch the positions of the top SP140 and radiator, so then you would have 2 140mm fans pulling in with 2 smaller fans blowing out.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

2 minutes ago, Popopopper said:

Oh. Do you know if there's any way to get positive pressure other than changing the fan speed?

Remove (or depower) the very top exhaust fan.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

6 minutes ago, Popopopper said:

you can change fan profiles from either the mobo's BIOS or it's utility software

other way to increase intake airflow is to do a push-pull on the H55 - meaning adding a 2nd fan on it, one to push air into the rad, other to pull it

Push-pull-image.png

one other way would be to change the top SP140 for a SP120

19 minutes ago, zMeul said:

you can change fan profiles from either the mobo's BIOS or it's utility software

other way to increase intake airflow is to do a push-pull on the H55 - meaning adding a 2nd fan on it, one to push air into the rad, other to pull it

Push-pull-image.png

one other way would be to change the top SP140 for a SP120

I think I'll just adjust fan profiles then, since I don't want to move or install any fans since that would affect aesthetics. Can I do that via MSI Afterburner? And is there a way to measure air pressure in a case so I can change speeds accordingly?

2 minutes ago, Popopopper said:

Can I do that via MSI Afterburner?

don't think so

And is there a way to measure air pressure in a case so I can change speeds accordingly?

no, there isn't; at least not that's for people at home

Make the rear fan an intake.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430