Where can I get cheap PlumBytes Anti-Malware Licence key?

Go to solution Solved by TAHIRMIA,
1 minute ago, Brennan_Price said:

I know it's to protect my computer but I don't feel that it warrants the price of £40 when it may never be used. I know what I'm doing when it comes to viruses usually.

Like @Eaglerino said Windows Defender is actually pretty good. So just stick to that as I'm sure you know what you are doing when it comes to viruses and stuff and you will be fine

Ok, I have tried to find a Plumbytes Anti-Malware key across the internet and so far it is either a crack or pay full retail price which is £39.99 which personally I find way too expensive. It is a great program and so I still want to pay to be legitimate so is there any way to get the key cheaper (below £10) and does anyone/has anyone done this before?

Thanks, Brennan Price

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

18 minutes ago, Brennan_Price said:

Ok, I have tried to find a Plumbytes Anti-Malware key across the internet and so far it is either a crack or pay full retail price which is £39.99 which personally I find way too expensive. It is a great program and so I still want to pay to be legitimate so is there any way to get the key cheaper (below £10) and does anyone/has anyone done this before?

Thanks, Brennan Price

It's to protect your computer. Just buy it or get another cheaper AM/AV.

Hello

You'll probably be fine using Windows Defender or Avast if you don't go to fishy sites very ofte, Windows Defender has nearly as high catch rate of viruses as any paid for program these days

2 hours ago, TAHIRMIA said:

It's to protect your computer. Just buy it or get another cheaper AM/AV.

I know it's to protect my computer but I don't feel that it warrants the price of £40 when it may never be used. I know what I'm doing when it comes to viruses usually.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

Just now, Eaglerino said:

You'll probably be fine using Windows Defender or Avast if you don't go to fishy sites very ofte, Windows Defender has nearly as high catch rate of viruses as any paid for program these days

Hmm that's fair enough. Although I can't seem to activate it atm

My Rig:

Like @Eaglerino said Windows Defender is actually pretty good. So just stick to that as I'm sure you know what you are doing when it comes to viruses and stuff and you will be fine

Hello

If you haven't found one in that price range yet, they must not be running any sales currently.  My advise would be to try a different program or keep waiting until they do put it on sale.  That said, if and when they do, I wouldn't expect it to drop as much as you're hoping.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

If you haven't found one in that price range yet, they must not be running any sales currently.  My advise would be to try a different program or keep waiting until they do put it on sale.  That said, if and when they do, I wouldn't expect it to drop as much as you're hoping.

Also true as I can't see that happening either... But that leaves me to question why I can't get the licence key very cheap compared to a windows 10 key for £7. I just doesn't make sense in my eyes ?

My Rig:

Also true as I can't see that happening either... But that leaves me to question why I can't get the licence key very cheap compared to a windows 10 key for £7. I just doesn't make sense in my eyes ?

Well idk where you found a Windows key for that much... I can't imagine it was an authorized reseller....

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

Well idk where you found a Windows key for that much... I can't imagine it was an authorized reseller....

I honestly have no clue but it was on eBay (so probably not authorized) and that key is what my PC runs with and is absolutely fine haha

My Rig:

I honestly have no clue but it was on eBay (so probably not authorized) and that key is what my PC runs with and is absolutely fine haha

hm, well, for now at least

9 hours ago, Brennan_Price said:

I wonder how much did you spend on PC hardware if retail price for Windows seems high to you. So funny.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/01/2017 at 10:28 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

I wonder how much did you spend on PC hardware if retail price for Windows seems high to you. So funny.

I spent about £285 on hardware at the time brand new (With windows the total was about £350). Buying windows is expensive AF to me, a 15-year-old (nearly 16) kid trying to get money from all the work he can get takes a while.

My Rig: