Denmark is part of the inner circle of the NSA cooperation

Butterfish
Denmark is a part of the inner circles of cooperation with the NSA. According to documents from the former NSA employees Edward Snowden , as the British newspaper The Guardian has seen.

The cooperation , as Denmark is a part of, is called "The 9-eye" , and the level of cooperation is the second highest and ranks Denmark over a number of key European allies .

In the past week, the focus of the NSA scandal was the cooperation between the United States and various European intelligence services - the content of both Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt and Minister of Justice Morten Bødskov has refused to comment on .

The new revelations about the structure of intelligence cooperation , the U.S. intelligence services located at the top is led by NSA.

20131103-213314-337681.jpg?itok=1fRwX-2J

Picture: The danish prime minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt, and the U.S president, Barack Obama.

The next step is the English speaking countries , Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand which is "The 5 -eye". This designation is according to Canadian research document an abbreviation of "AUS / CAN / NZ / UK / U.S. EYES ONLY" and is also about which countries may see certain classified information. The five countries have since the conclusion of the UKUSA Agreement in 1946 had a special , close cooperation with the United States , and Snowden documents have previously revealed how the U.S. directly fund parts of the British intelligence service GCHQ.

I previously asked a question about the NSA and how it affects people. I live in Denmark and never thought NSA would be an issue here, but i guess i was more than wrong. This was in the news this morning. What are your thoughts of this?

Source: Danish news website http://www.information.dk/477364

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Because politicians.. <_<

Politicians really are the worst kind of people on the planet. How the hell do they get voted in??

Boo-f*cking-hoo...

Due to my "great" government kissing US ass everytime we got American listening base (or how you can call it) here in Poland. Soo yeah its possible that all stuff that they spy on UE government can be going thru that base in my goddamn country...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

This exact same article is on the front page of vg.no, except the angle is Norway is blah blah. Both Denmark and Norway are in this "9-eye" and the other 2 big allies that are not part of the 5-eye but are part of the 9-eye is Switzerland and France.

This is just "name USA's top 10 allies" nothing more.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

the "eye" .....

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Something tells me India is in this too with the passing of the Lawful Intercept and Monitoring systems Act...

evrybody is doing it, its just that america is horrible at keeing things a secret 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

No! Denmark!!! You and your blondes with delicious treats were lies! ALL LIES!!!!!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Politicians really are the worst kind of people on the planet. How the hell do they get voted in??

They buy into position. Money is key.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

They buy into position. Money is key.

I wish I had enough money to do that, I'd do something that would not be vindictive towards people...

I know you're watching.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ