Replica luxury watch site?

Padorkous

Hello, i want to buy a replica for my brother just to prank him before giving him the actual watch but i want reccomendations about replica sites because according to the reviews i cant seem to find a legit one,

(i want the watch to look like real and not like a chinese toy and if i could find it with a swiss mechanism it would be realy cool)

thanks for your time!!

7 minutes ago, Padorkous said:

Hello, i want to buy a replica for my brother just to prank him before giving him the actual watch but i want reccomendations about replica sites because according to the reviews i cant seem to find a legit one,

(i want the watch to look like real and not like a chinese toy and if i could find it with a swiss mechanism it would be realy cool)

thanks for your time!!

the point of a replica watch is that its cheap, so putting a swiss mechanism defeats the point of a replica. Your best bet for finding one that looks decent and is cheap is ebay.

20 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

the point of a replica watch is that its cheap, so putting a swiss mechanism defeats the point of a replica. Your best bet for finding one that looks decent and is cheap is ebay.

the reason i want it with swiss mechanism is that i dont want to look like its a fake one 

37 minutes ago, Padorkous said:

the reason i want it with swiss mechanism is that i dont want to look like its a fake one 

but surely the whole point of the "prank" is to make it look fake?