PC crash when activating intergrated NIC

Swinzon

So, I had a issue a couple of days ago with my system. I used my iPhone to share my celluar network connection beacuse our network is so slow. I deactivated the Intel Gbit NIC so it wouldn`t use that one, when I was finished I deactivated the iPhone network, and was going to activate the built in NIC. When I did, the PC just froze, and probobly some of you know the "rrrrrrrr" sound speakers and headphone sometimes makes and when you get a BSOD... That sound came. Tried to reset the system with the button on my case, my keyboard, mice and headset (VOID RGB Wireless) got disconnected and the screen were the same....
I had to hard power of the system to reboot it, the PSU cut all it`s power (Know that beacuse my LED`s are USB driven and my mobo always outputs power to keep them lit).

I managed to boot into safemode where I was able to uninstall the driver completely, booted into normal Windows and was going to install the driver when the same thing happened.
Rebooted and then it could install the driver.
What could`ve happened? 

(sorry for bad grammar guys, hope you understand)

15 minutes ago, jacques1mouton1 said:

Thats computers for you. Sometimes it is just luck of the draw.

Yeah, I know :P I handeled even worse issues than this, just think it was darn weird that would`ve happened...