Which CPU for AsRock DeskMini110

I've had another post related to what barebone to get.

Basically it all comes to this: at the moment, on my Android Studio while running an emulator and compiling, my CPU (i5 3350p)  gets on all cores over 90% usage, probably it goes to 100%.

Given that DeskMini 110 supports CPUs with TDP up to 65W and the fact that in only has the CPU COOLER as the only ventilation solution I don't know what CPU to get. Since the PC is used a lot and it's on my desk, I want it to be as silent as possible.

Now that the new Kaby Lake is out, I have a few options to choose from:

i7 7700 vs i7 7700T vs i5 7600 vs i5 7600T vs maybe i3 7320

I don't know if I really need a i7, maybe a i5 would work perfectly fine. I don't know if I should get a regular or a T version, given the lower TDP and the case housing the CPU. A 35W TPD should generate less heat, making the cooler spin slower, resulting in a more silent computing. However, I don't know how much performance drop is between regular CPU and it's T version, considering that the price are quite the same and I need to pay extra for a aftermarket cooler on T version.

Your advice is appreciate it. Thank you. 

Have you looked at other options like Streacom or Akasa? If you want absolute silence, there are always passive cases.

For example the Streacom FC8 Evo supports up to 95W TDP in their fanless design.

9 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Have you looked at other options like Streacom or Akasa? If you want absolute silence, there are always passive cases.

For example the Streacom FC8 Evo supports up to 95W TDP in their fanless design.

But those are much larger. This is Mini-STX. 

@alinescoo Maybe the Noctua L9i for a cooler, and the cheapest i5. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

I want a case as small as possible. I would have probably gone with the Skull Canyon if it weren't for its noise. Thanks for your suggestion.