best no budget speakers and heaphones

IHirs

If price didnt matter, what would you say is the best speakers and headphones?

For speakers, that's an impossible question to answer. You could spend upwards of five figures and still not have a pinnacle system. We're talking about pouring 6 metric tons of concrete to mount a bank of woofers type stuff.

For headphones, it'd probably be a toss-up between flagship Stax, Focal Utopia, and Sennheiser HD 800. Special mention goes to HD 650. Even then, there is no one headphone that does everything as well.

The takeaway: this is kind of a lame question.

2 minutes ago, SSL said:

For speakers, that's an impossible question to answer. You could spend upwards of five figures and still not have a pinnacle system. We're talking about pouring 6 metric tons of concrete to mount a bank of woofers type stuff.

For headphones, it'd probably be a toss-up between flagship Stax, Focal Utopia, and Sennheiser HD 800. Special mention goes to HD 650. Even then, there is no one headphone that does everything as well.

your kinda lame :(

2 minutes ago, SSL said:

Spam?

1 minute ago, SSL said:

Yes, it is.

no, it isnt, im bored and i was making a infite budget pc and wanted to know what speakers and headphones to put in

I have Sennheiser HD 650s and they kick butt. I didn't feel  800s were worth the extra cash especially since they didn't sound as good listening to dubstep (IMO, hearing IS subjective) even though the detail was a bit better listening to classic rock.

1 minute ago, IHirs said:

no it isnt, im bored and i was making a infite budget pc and wanted to know what speakers and headphones to put in

Confirmed for spam. You might as well put in every headphone over $1000 if you're doing that.

3 minutes ago, SSL said:

Probably sounds like shit and costs $100 each to manufacture.

Nah, Kharma is basically  for billionaires that have nothing better to do with their money. I bet they sound good.. but very impractical for any of us to own

16 minutes ago, IHirs said:

If price didnt matter, what would you say is the best speakers and headphones?

I'd say go for these.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Just now, TheKDub said:

I'd say go for these.

Are they the "best", though? You're mostly paying for the marble slap and knobs that go in and out.

1 minute ago, SSL said:

Are they the "best", though? You're mostly paying for the marble slap and knobs that go in and out.

It is a pretty nice slab though.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

1 minute ago, TheKDub said:

It is a pretty nice slab though.

I'd rather buy a used Steinway B at that point. Maybe I will, someday.

Surely this is a subjective topic?

For example one person might like loud/beefy bass that one headphone offers, someone else may prefer more refined bass which another set does better.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Just now, RKRiley said:

Surely this is a subjective topic?

For example one person might like loud/beefy bass that one headphone offers, someone else may prefer more refined bass which another set does better.

Exactly.

Except the topic is spam because the op was "bored".

1 minute ago, SSL said:

Exactly.

Except the topic is spam because the op was "bored".

did you not read what i said?

13 minutes ago, IHirs said:

bored

bored

bored

bored

Just now, IHirs said:

And my answer:

14 minutes ago, SSL said:

You might as well put in every headphone over $1000 if you're doing that.

6 hours ago, IHirs said:

your kinda lame :(

No, he isn't. That was the right answer.

6 hours ago, IHirs said:

no, it isnt, im bored and i was making a infite budget pc and wanted to know what speakers and headphones to put in

This doesn't mean it's not spam. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

44 minutes ago, KaminKevCrew said:

No, he isn't. That was the right answer.

This doesn't mean it's not spam. 

7 hours ago, SSL said:

And my answer:

ArbK7Nb.jpg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089