System won´t boot need help ASAP

I just got my replacement PSU after the last one fried. It didn't take anything with it since the PC was running smoothly before I removed it. Now I plugged the new one in all fans power up (case fans, cpu fans, gpu fans, psu fans. I feel the HDD spinning put not video output.

I have been without my pc for a week and was hoping to get it fixed today. :(

1 minute ago, AncestralColt said:

I just got my replacement PSU after the last one fried. It didn't take anything with it since the PC was running smoothly before I removed it. Now I plugged the new one in all fans power up (case fans, cpu fans, gpu fans, psu fans. I feel the HDD spinning put not video output.

I have been without my pc for a week and was hoping to get it fixed today. :(

Have you tried clearing CMOS? Perhaps building the whole thing from the ground up again?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

6 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Have you tried clearing CMOS? Perhaps building the whole thing from the ground up again?

To be honest IDK how to do that. I don't really even know what CMOS is.

11 minutes ago, AncestralColt said:

To be honest IDK how to do that. I don't really even know what CMOS is.

Hi,

The CMOS is the boot information, basically telling your computer how to turn on and what it is, without it, it is basically a paper weight. You could try clearing it however if you don't know how you could try ensuring the power is plugged in fully for your GPU and everything is definately powered, including the other CPU power plug, if that does not work, try removing the GPU and using the on board graphics as you have have had a problem with the graphics card. If it is the graphics card, you could try to reset it, however you may find that it has gone wrong.

Hope this helps

8 minutes ago, TurtleTrain said:

Hi,

The CMOS is the boot information, basically telling your computer how to turn on and what it is, without it, it is basically a paper weight. You could try clearing it however if you don't know how you could try ensuring the power is plugged in fully for your GPU and everything is definately powered, including the other CPU power plug, if that does not work, try removing the GPU and using the on board graphics as you have have had a problem with the graphics card. If it is the graphics card, you could try to reset it, however you may find that it has gone wrong.

Hope this helps

I have tried the onboard graphics nothing, I have not had problems with the GPU it was the PSU.

2 minutes ago, AncestralColt said:

I have tried the onboard graphics nothing, I have not had problems with the GPU it was the PSU.

Although you didn't have problems before there is still the chance it has gone wrong, however if the onbard is working then it is likely fine.

Ensure that everything is up to date, download new drivers and see if you can update the BIOS

Try following this to reset the CMOS: http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-Your-BIOS

7 minutes ago, TurtleTrain said:

Although you didn't have problems before there is still the chance it has gone wrong, however if the onbard is working then it is likely fine.

Ensure that everything is up to date, download new drivers and see if you can update the BIOS

Try following this to reset the CMOS: http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-Your-BIOS

Yeah download the drivers when the system won´t boot.....I did both the battery method and jumper method with a screw driver still no boot