Desk to complete seteup!

Abel225

Hello guys! So this is my current setup! I ordered the linmenn desk from ikea once it arrived I'll have a desk at least. I just need ideas to what to put next to the desk? I should have gotten 2 desks but shipping is really expensive and I don't have a car so I can't go and order it online as much as I want to. I wanted the alex drawers from ikea but shipping would be 99 bucks so that is out of the question for now. Is there anything else like that I can use for a drawer next to my desk? Thanks!

IMG_0868.JPG

Intel core I5 4460, Gigabyte H97M-HD3, Gigabyte gtx 760, 8 GB corsair value ram, Thermaltake core v21, Thermaltake Smart 630W PSU

Alcatel OneTouch D5... IT WORKS!!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BxMjTW  

4 hours ago, Abel225 said:

Hello guys! So this is my current setup! I ordered the linmenn desk from ikea once it arrived I'll have a desk at least. I just need ideas to what to put next to the desk? I should have gotten 2 desks but shipping is really expensive and I don't have a car so I can't go and order it online as much as I want to. I wanted the alex drawers from ikea but shipping would be 99 bucks so that is out of the question for now. Is there anything else like that I can use for a drawer next to my desk? Thanks!

IMG_0868.JPG

Holy mother of batman  that is one budget setup..I  have the same dilemma..mine  was sorted  with a short trip to a local wood shop ( I  asked a  friend to drive me)