Which COD game should I buy

xDylanio

Hello there so I was wondering which cod game I should buy, but one must have is that I can play agaisn't AI, and that I can play with two controllers for two people. It doesn't even have to be cod (I haven't really played any shooting games, so I don't really know any other brand) it could be some other game that has those standards,

MOST OF ALL, one question, I have two monitors, could I set up cod, to be split screen, but with one monitor showing one, and the other monitor, the other one?

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

Mw2, after that they all go crap.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

2 minutes ago, xDylanio said:

Hello there so I was wondering which cod game I should buy, but one must have is that I can play agaisn't AI, and that I can play with two controllers for two people. It doesn't even have to be cod (I haven't really played any shooting games, so I don't really know any other brand) it could be some other game that has those standards,

MOST OF ALL, one question, I have two monitors, could I set up cod, to be split screen, but with one monitor showing one, and the other monitor, the other one?

You can run the borderlands games and L4D2 in split screen with a tool.

1 minute ago, xDylanio said:

-SNIP-

Ehhhh.

COD on PC always has terrible support, so probably doesnt do the multi monitor trick

You could buy 2 copies of it and create 2 VM's (search '2 gamers 1 cpu' on YT)

As for an actual game, MW2 or MWR

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

Mw2, after that they all go crap.

MW Remastered is ok

And that's from a battlefield fanboy...

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, but Infinite Warfare is actually really good. I have it, and it's fun (especially the capture the flag gamemode).

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

What platform? PC, Xbox, Playstation? I see you said monitors so I'm guessing PC?

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Black ops 1 is still my fav. I'm getting mw2 next week also.
Black ops 3 has split screen support and workshop support.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

The original Black ops much better than the later versions good story line and caractures

I recomend mw1, mw2,waw en bo1 but if you only can get 1 i personaly have a softspot for waw singleplayer and custom zombies and would recomend that 1 above them all

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

22 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, but Infinite Warfare is actually really good. I have it, and it's fun (especially the capture the flag gamemode).

I don't think I've heard a lot of people particularly hating Infinite Warfare's gameplay. Most of the discussion seems to be about it's 3,000~5,000 player PC population. It's not even registering on the Steam Stats page as of this post. Do you ever have trouble finding games?