Help with moving to new case?

I'm new to computer building and just did my first upgrade; getting a new case, the Corsair Air 540. I plugged in the power supply and the motherboard LED came on, but when I press the power button the power LED flashed and theres no picture, not a black screen, no picture. What should I do? None of the fans are spinning, which they didnt do before unless the computer was on.

1 minute ago, CaptainFedora said:

I'm new to computer building and just did my first upgrade; getting a new case, the Corsair Air 540. I plugged in the power supply and the motherboard LED came on, but when I press the power button the power LED flashed and theres no picture, not a black screen, no picture. What should I do? None of the fans are spinning, which they didnt do before unless the computer was on.

specs?

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

3 minutes ago, CaptainFedora said:

Did you plug the case I/O into the MOBO?

Try turning it on through MOBO

2 minutes ago, CaptainFedora said:

-SNIP-

Components?

Any bought used?

Did you connect all the power connectors to your Mobo and GPU?

Did you connect all the front panel headers?

(If the PSU is modular) Have any of the connectors come out of the PSU itself?

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

I recently built a computer and it had trouble powering on because of a broken sata power cable