Looking for headphones

IHirs

Hi there im in need of some new headphones, i like a realistic sound and im a heavy user so most of my stuff tends to take a bit of a beating, not like me smashing it with a hammer, but more like them being repedly dropped on the floor, weather it be while they are in my backpack with a lot of heavy stuff in it or like just off the side of my bed. I would use it for media gaming a little bit of music. I also need it to not allow other people to hear what im hearing, a little sound coming out of it is fine but not to much that its noticeable from 5 feet away. Finally a mic would be nice but isnt necessary and it must be wired.  my budget is around $100 USD but you can go a little over if its worth it, if it doesn't include a mic it should be under 90

copied from the article pinned in audio, maybe you have read.

also to note the sennheiser 598 CS (the closed back ones) are on sale right now on amazon, I currently have the open backed ones and they're pretty good.

NVX XPT100
Good isolation and comfort. Good, reasonably balanced sound for the price. Includes both angled and flat pads. Removable 3.5mm cable to each side, not compatible with boompro mic.

Creative Aurvana Live!
Good budget closed headphone with a balanced, slightly warm sound. Non-removable cable.

Audio-Technica ATH M40X
Compact, folding, makes for good portability. Shares family sound with more expensive M50x, with slightly less bass boost. If you're in the market for the M50X, get this headphone instead. Removable 3.5mm cable, not compatible with boompro mic due to proprietary connector.

Takstar Pro 80
Slightly bassy, mini Beats killer. Slightly uneven treble, but very clear and reasonable for the price. Non-removable 3.5mm cable.

Sony MDR-V6
Folding, only slightly less portable than the M40X. Lacking the deepest bass, but with a modest boost to mid-bass; treble is on the bright side. Non-removable 3.5mm cable.

Sony MDR-7506

The same as the MDR-V6 but more neutral (less V-shaped).

Sennheiser HD 280 Pro

Many will find that the HD 280 Pro offers superior sound and comfort compared to the oft-recommended ATH M50X. This headphone has extended, reasonably boosted bass and adequate vocal and treble clarity. User-replaceable cable and earpads.