When will the Z270 motherboard be released?

Happy new year!

I'm running out of patience to get my brand new rig, and I thought I could get it after the 5-6th once the new Kaby Lake are released. 

But, will the Z270 or equivalent be released at the same time?

Can't find any specific date. 

Thanks!

the word is they'll get released this January with the Kaby Lake CPUs

I do not have the exact date

z170 motherboards are compatible with the new chips, if you're impatient I'd just get one of those. I doubt they have any feature you really need (but correct me if I'm wrong) and they'll be tried and tested meaning you won't need to worry about buying your new motherboard without seeing the reviews.

Otherwise:

the word is they'll get released this January with the Kaby Lake CPUs

wait :P 

CPU: Intel Core i7 3820 @4.4GHz Motherboard: Intel DX79TO | Graphics Card: XFX RX 480 RS RAM:  16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR3 @ 1600MHz Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Storage: 1x Kingston UV400 120GB | 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 1x WD Green 1TB | PSU: Seasonic S12II 620W | Case: NZXT S340 White | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x31

Well they should be released the same time Intel drops the bomb (more likely a small firecracker since Kabylake is just minimal improvement over Skylake). I'm also buying a new PC this January. Might wait for a little while for benchmarks to be released as well. Hopefully we have benchies from tech YouTubers at the release date.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink

Sorry double post.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink