Art for Slicks Twitch Channel

i dont think slick has seen this thread yet :( 

keep posting artwork though :)

cpu: 3570k cooler: H100i m/b: Asus Maximus V Formula ram: 16gb Corsair Vengeance gpu: Asus Nvidia GTX 680 DCUII ssd: Samsung 840 pro hdd: WD Black 2tb case: CMStorm Stryker psu:  Corsair AX860 

Will do!

:D

cpu: 3570k cooler: H100i m/b: Asus Maximus V Formula ram: 16gb Corsair Vengeance gpu: Asus Nvidia GTX 680 DCUII ssd: Samsung 840 pro hdd: WD Black 2tb case: CMStorm Stryker psu:  Corsair AX860 

hHTAnTx.png

DiJ7nbH.png

sslg2Zp.jpg

Looks good :) I like the simplicity

Looks awesome... I'd say black out 'The Elder Scrolls Online' since it looks a bit odd but the rest look really nice!

Fixed.

Specs: i7-3770K | Asus R9 290X | 32GB DDR3 | GA-Z77-UD5H | RM 750x | Define R5 Arctic White | macOS 10.14.5 & Windows 10

hHTAnTx.png

DiJ7nbH.png

3jZcfI4.jpg

This one has my vote!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

This one has my vote!

Ixi where is the lower 3rd you we're making?

oYVBWh7.png

i made my lower third smaller because i realized it was way to big

Ixi where is the lower 3rd you we're making?

.... I was making a L3rd?!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

.... I was making a L3rd?!

oops... i meant blade of grass lol :D

I'm currently trying to make him an overlay (also known as a lower thirds).

did you finish your lower 3rd?

Well this is what I got for his info... I think I've got all of the once he will need :D Let me know if you like them and if I missed any of the headings that could be useful :P

All.png

what software did you use to make this?? Looks awesome.

Also guys it would be cool if you posted what software you used as well, thanks :P

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

Paint.NET and a few of its plugins :D

no way you serious?? Paint.NET for the win lol

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

did you finish your lower 3rd?

Yeah, but I'm trying to fix the issue I'm having with making it translucent (so that it's not a solid colour, but let's some of the background through).

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Yeah, but I'm trying to fix the issue I'm having with making it translucent (so that it's not a solid colour, but let's some of the background through).

if you using photoshop. you need to save the image as .PNG and reduce the opacity to make it transparent

if you using photoshop. you need to save the image as .PNG and reduce the opacity to make it transparent

I am, and have.

But whenever I through it on a photo as a watermark, it always seems to be opaque. 

Here's what I've got

http://puu.sh/56cDY

(ignore the background)

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I am, and have.

But whenever I through it on a photo as a watermark, it always seems to be opaque. 

Here's what I've got

http://puu.sh/56cDY

(ignore the background)

my one is transparent as well but you cant tell on the forrum

l8faQww.png

Ok, So I sent the thread to Slick nqUgW36.png

Awesome :D