Was buying these a mistake?

Aaronius_Leonius

I was buying the first part to my future PC build earlier because I am poor and need to buy parts of it when I can afford it. All my headphones broke except for one pair about a few weeks before. I couldn't use that pair with my PS4 because they are wireless and sony decided that it would be a good idea to retardedly disable bluetooth audio. I wanted speakers so I could hook them up to my new echo dot when I wasn't using my PS4. I have a usb sound card that works with my PS4. (I tested it when my headphones weren't broken)The speakers I bought were the Logitech Z213s and you can see it here. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121166

I want to know if I should return them when they come because I feel like I should be getting another computer part with the money I spent on them.

"You think your Commodore 64 is really neato! What kind of chip you got in there a Dorito?" -Weird Al Yankovic, All about the pentiums

PC 1(Lenovo S400 laptop): 

CPU: i3-3217u

SSD: 120gb Super Cache mSATA SSD

HDD: Random seagate 5400rpm 500gb HDD

RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR3-SODIMM

PC 2(2014 Mac Mini):

CPU: i5-4260u

HDD: 5400rpm 500gb

RAM: 4gb DDR3 (soldered on :( )

2 minutes ago, AA-RonRosen said:

I was buying the first part to my future PC build earlier because I am poor and need to buy parts of it when I can afford it. All my headphones broke except for one pair about a few weeks before. I couldn't use that pair with my PS4 because they are wireless and sony decided that it would be a good idea to retardedly disable bluetooth audio. I wanted speakers so I could hook them up to my new echo dot when I wasn't using my PS4. I have a usb sound card that works with my PS4. (I tested it when my headphones weren't broken)The speakers I bought were the Logitech Z213s and you can see it here. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121166

I want to know if I should return them when they come because I feel like I should be getting another computer part with the money I spent on them.

No you should not. You can't really get anything for your PC that cheap besides like some fans lol.

3 minutes ago, AA-RonRosen said:

It really does sound like a awful decision.  Look how much grief buying your PS4 has caused you.  You couldn't pick the headphones you wanted because of a silly console.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

10 minutes ago, Savant82 said:

No you should not. You can't really get anything for your PC that cheap besides like some fans lol.

Ok. I'm probably keeping them then. It is for a PC that I am building BTW. Not aftermarket upgrades

9 minutes ago, JefferyD90 said:

It really does sound like a awful decision.  Look how much grief buying your PS4 has caused you.  You couldn't pick the headphones you wanted because of a silly console.

It's really retarded how they do that. I think I might be able to get some kind of adapter that can connect to the headphones for it. I don't even like my wireless ones. I just wish none of my headphones were broken. This is why I am never asking for beats by dre again. Next time, I am getting the ATH-M50X. I will hold on to the speakers for now though. There i no point in returning them though because that would cause me more stress because I will regret the decision. Also, I can tell you are anti-console. Game consoles are meant for enjoyable gaming on a budget. Since all consoles are almost exactly the same, developers can optimize the game for that hardware. Now I prefer PC. I just have the PS4 because all XBox one exclusives are available on PC but PS4 exclusives aren't. 

"You think your Commodore 64 is really neato! What kind of chip you got in there a Dorito?" -Weird Al Yankovic, All about the pentiums

PC 2(2014 Mac Mini):

2 minutes ago, kokakolia said:

Just try them out. If you don't like them, return them :)

Who cares what other people think? 

Well I feel stupid for not thinking of that. I have a month to return them. I will probably like them. thanks.

PC 2(2014 Mac Mini):

10 minutes ago, AA-RonRosen said:

Ok. I'm probably keeping them then. It is for a PC that I am building BTW. Not aftermarket upgrades

It's really retarded how they do that. I think I might be able to get some kind of adapter that can connect to the headphones for it. I don't even like my wireless ones. I just wish none of my headphones were broken. This is why I am never asking for beats by dre again. Next time, I am getting the ATH-M50X. I will hold on to the speakers for now though. There i no point in returning them though because that would cause me more stress because I will regret the decision. Also, I can tell you are anti-console. Game consoles are meant for enjoyable gaming on a budget. Since all consoles are almost exactly the same, developers can optimize the game for that hardware. Now I prefer PC. I just have the PS4 because all XBox one exclusives are available on PC but PS4 exclusives aren't. 

look at how poor of a purchase that was... You're still clinging onto it like its actually not a bad choice... The purchase was so Applely terrible that you don't regret the purchase yet you're not happy with the product.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Just now, JefferyD90 said:

look at how poor of a purchase that was... You're still clinging onto it like its actually not a bad choice... The purchase was so Applely terrible that you don't regret the purchase yet you're not happy with the product.

You really hate consoles don't you? I love my PS4. It plays all of my favorite games like Deus EX: Mankind divided, The crew, MetalGear Solid V and Skyrim. They all look really good on that console. They might look better on a PC but the consoles are cheaper. The games are optimized for that hardware. I am mostly satisfied. The lack of bluetooth headphone support isn't even a dealbreaker for me. I barely even like my wireless headphones. They have audio delay for crying out loud. They are fine for music, not gaming. I do like PC more but that doesn't mean I don't love my PS4. 

PC 2(2014 Mac Mini):

Just now, JefferyD90 said:

You still have much to learn young one.

Whatever.

PC 2(2014 Mac Mini):

I know the struggles, when ever I save money to buy something I want or save for a pc something breaks and I have to replace it. 

But to stay on topic I agree with the statement of try them first, you could save the money and put it toward another part but depending on income and stuff you may not need the extra $19 

15 minutes ago, Firefly_ said:

I know the struggles, when ever I save money to buy something I want or save for a pc something breaks and I have to replace it. 

But to stay on topic I agree with the statement of try them first, you could save the money and put it toward another part but depending on income and stuff you may not need the extra $19 

That makes me feel so much better. Thanks 

PC 2(2014 Mac Mini):