Which IPS display is better?

AwkwardSLCE

I'm looking for a new display for my setup, and I can't decide between these two, Asus MX239H or AOC i2367-FH; I use my computer mostly for productivity, such as 3D modeling, rendering and image editing, but also gaming, though the graphic quality for gaming is not too much of a concern. My graphics card is a GTX 1070, because I'm planning on upgrading the monitor to a 4K on the short run. Hope you guys can help. Thank you.

I use my monitors mostly for productivity as well and I stick with LG and Dell since I've had a better experience with their quality and reliability.  I don't like AOC since I've seen some bad backlight bleed on them and for Asus I've had panels die on me.  Try looking at the reviews on Newegg and Amazon to see what people's experiences are.  Hopefully your experience is better than mine have been.

I use two of those AOC ones, they're great! only thing to note about both of these monitors is that they have NO height adjustment... the biggest shortcoming. 

You'll have these longer than you think. i've been wanting 4k for my 1080 (previously 980ti) for a while.. still waiting on that..

Dells for this one. The product is solid, good panels. And generally have monitors geared towards industry rather then general consumers. 

I use 2x Dell 2209wa  1x PB278Q 

The dells have a solid "industrial" feel to them, where as the Asus monitor feels cheap.

Plus Dell holds the #1 Market Share monitors. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/260474/global-pc-monitor-shipments-by-vendor/