Airport shooting?

orangecat

TSA agent dead, 6 or 7 hospitalized, and the shooter in custody.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I've been listening to live news for about 4 hours now and no body knows what happened, I've heard everything from 1 dead and 2 injured to 2 dead and 10 injured. At first they were saying the gunman was dead then they were saying he killed himself, now apparently he is in custody and seen in the back of a police car and then the last I heard he was in critical condition and a hospital. All of it is complete nonsense and it was staged by government for anti gun laws.

Edit* AND I SWEAR TOGOD IF I HEAR SOMEONE SAY "CLIP" WHEN REFERRING TO A MAGAZINE ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO LOSE IT.

Edited by MG2R
Moderated content

These assholes are making the rest of us crazy Americans look bad.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I've been listening to live news for about 4 hours now and no body knows what happened, I've heard everything from 1 dead and 2 injured to 2 dead and 10 injured. At first they were saying the gunman was dead then they were saying he killed himself, now apparently he is in custody and seen in the back of a police car and then the last I heard he was in critical condition and a hospital. All of it is complete nonsense and it was staged by government for anti gun laws.

Edit* AND I SWEAR TOGOD IF I HEAR SOMEONE SAY "CLIP" WHEN REFERRING TO A MAGAZINE ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO LOSE IT.

Guess we will just have to wait until everything has settled down and the full story comes out.

All of it is complete bullshit and it was staged by government for fucking anti gun laws.

That takes the crown as the stupidest thing I have heard all day.  

i5-3570K @4.2ghz | Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | 16GB G. Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 (2x8GB) | 120GB Vertex 3/640GB WD 7200RPM | AMD HD7950 @ 1025mhz | 600W Corsair CS600 | Hyper 212 CPU Cooler | 5x 120mm fans 79cfm | Ultra Defender Case

These assholes are making the rest of us crazy Americans look bad.

How? Obviously the shooter had some kind of metal problem or whatever its not like everybody is going o say oh well one guy did it so everybody must do it.

Terrible that this happened.  Really makes you question society nowadays.

i5-3570K @4.2ghz | Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | 16GB G. Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 (2x8GB) | 120GB Vertex 3/640GB WD 7200RPM | AMD HD7950 @ 1025mhz | 600W Corsair CS600 | Hyper 212 CPU Cooler | 5x 120mm fans 79cfm | Ultra Defender Case

To the only airport I've gone to, I understand that its pretty easy just to go in and do that

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

What you said made my brain hurt. Tinfoil hat much?

No9man.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Terrible that this happened.  Really makes you question society nowadays.

Question The United States of America*****

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

All of it is complete nonsense and it was staged by government for anti gun laws.

Tin-foil hat much? The anti-gun guys will use this for thier agenda. But, it is very stupid to think, without evidence, that the govt would do this.

Edit* AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR SOMEONE SAY "CLIP" WHEN REFERRING TO A MAGAZINE ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO LOSE IT.

A clip is just a removable magazine

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

these mass shootings from amaerica are getting anoying now, its getting to the point where almost every week... "another shooting in the states"

my reaction now is getting to the point where im like -.- erghhhh i wanted the weather

Character artist in the Games industry.

That takes the crown as the stupidest thing I have heard all day.  

And you take the crown for biggest closed minded slave of the day.

Go educate yourself on what multiple "witnesses" that spotted the weapon on the floor said and then look at the picture of the weapon on the floor. Also every news agency is reporting the weapon was a "high powered rifle", the weapon used form pictures looked to be a ar-15, go educate yourself on the caliber round the ar-15 shoots and what is was designed to do.

Question The United States of America*****

Way to belittle a tragedy for a senseless jab.  The U.S. isn't the only one with it's problems.  Wasn't the first, and won't be the last.

these mass shootings from amaerica are getting anoying now, its getting to the point where almost every week... "another shooting in the states"

my reaction now is getting to the point where im like -.- erghhhh i wanted the weather

"And now, the weather.... Looks like we're seeing a large front of rain sweeping in from the north, bringing gale-force winds and some brains. Pewpewpew"

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Way to belittle a tragedy for a senseless jab.  The U.S. isn't the only one with it's problems.  Wasn't the first, and won't be the last.

Name another 1st world country that has 12k gun deaths year

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I wish it could end but it wont.

A clip is just a removable magazine

Glad the guy with the photo of a kid in the military doesn't even know what a clip is. It is not a removable magazine, it is a clip, a device used to hold multiple rounds of ammunition in a single unit to then be inserted into a integrated magazine or chamber.

I wish it could end but it wont.

in all honesty, we dont get the crap in the UK and dispite what most people think, we do have guns over hear, but the number 1 thing over here is, we have SOOOO MANY laws in place that makes it nearly impossible.

If the US wants the crap with guns to be over, take a page from there makers, look in to UK gun laws and regulations and stop using a piece of paper written 'to define peace, in times of war in the homeland'.

I think some Redefinition is needed to establish new boundaries.

Character artist in the Games industry.

Glad the guy with the photo of a kid in the military doesn't even know what a clip is. It is not a removable magazine, it is a clip, a device used to hold multiple rounds of ammunition in a single unit to then be inserted into a integrated magazine or chamber.

First off, that's me. I did 4 years in the USMC and EASed as a cpl. Do not attack my military service again.

Second, if what you are describing is a stripper clip, you are correct with that definition. However, in the military and other areas, "clip" is often used as slang to mean removable magazine. Slang or otherwize the dwfinition is still there.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

in all honesty, we dont get the crap in the UK and dispite what most people think, we do have guns over hear, but the number 1 thing over here is, we have SOOOO MANY laws in place that makes it nearly impossible.

If the US wants the crap with guns to be over, take a page from there makers, look in to UK gun laws and regulations and stop using a piece of paper written 'to define peace, in times of war in the homeland'.

I think some Redefinition is needed to establish new boundaries.

Wish we would take a page of the UK's book.  mrpants is completely right, there are wayyy too many gun deaths here.  It's unacceptable by any stretch of the imagination.  Doubt anything will ever come of it though.