safest 1070 ?

HongkingGong

the reason am saying safest is becouse ive seen some models having all kinds of problems
and i want to know which is the safest (less problems) or The best, maybe evga hybrid ? $ not an issue

I don't think there's an absolute guarantee for this. As long as it's by a known brand, you should be relatively fine.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

They should all be fine. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

• Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Windforce OC Video Card
  • is a good card in my time with it  i had no problem.

11 minutes ago, TechGuy007 said:

the reason am saying safest is becouse ive seen some models having all kinds of problems
and i want to know which is the safest (less problems) or The best, maybe evga hybrid ? $ not an issue

If you're worried about problems EVGA has one of the best customer support departments of anyone, they make great products but aren't perfect(no one is) but if you have a problem they're responsive, quick and work hard to help you(personal experience speaking here). If you have room for the Hybrid model's tubing and radiator it will give you very quiet operation and excellent temperatures.

22 minutes ago, Maxxtraxx said:

If you're worried about problems EVGA has one of the best customer support departments of anyone, they make great products but aren't perfect(no one is) but if you have a problem they're responsive, quick and work hard to help you(personal experience speaking here). If you have room for the Hybrid model's tubing and radiator it will give you very quiet operation and excellent temperatures.

EVGA had one of the best, they gave that up. EVGA will replace their product with a lower product now.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

8 minutes ago, App4that said:

EVGA had one of the best, they gave that up. EVGA will replace their product with a lower product now.

Quoted from their warranty page: Here

still seems pretty good to me.

• Products sent in for RMA will be repaired and returned or replaced with a thoroughly tested recertified product of equal or greater performance.

Just now, Maxxtraxx said:

Quoted from their warranty page: Here

still seems pretty good to me.

• Products sent in for RMA will be repaired and returned or replaced with a thoroughly tested recertified product of equal or greater performance.

Yeah, tell that to my power supply. They sent a lower unit a month after I bought it straight from them. Took it all the way to the top and they refused to work with me. Salt in the wound is after buying it brand new from them, they sent me a refurbished unit with no cables. And the cables don't go between them.

Doesn't matter what you put in  print if you don't follow it, I can post proof of this if you'd like.

1 minute ago, App4that said:

Yeah, tell that to my power supply. They sent a lower unit a month after I bought it straight from them. Took it all the way to the top and they refused to work with me. Salt in the wound is after buying it brand new from them, they sent me a refurbished unit with no cables. And the cables don't go between them.

Doesn't matter what you put in  print if you don't follow it, I can post proof of this if you'd like.

Well i'm sorry to hear that, I've had RMA experience myself with EVGA and it was smooth, kind, quick and they replaced it with an identical new product.

3 minutes ago, Maxxtraxx said:

Well i'm sorry to hear that, I've had RMA experience myself with EVGA and it was smooth, kind, quick and they replaced it with an identical new product.

Me too, why half my rig has their logo. And that meant dick in my discussions with them. Also went through hell with my Classy at the same time.

Sucks, but EVGA can't be trusted right now. Maybe after Vega kicks their teeth in they'll bring back proper customer service. Until I'm making sure people know.

3 minutes ago, App4that said:

Me too, why half my rig has their logo. And that meant dick in my discussions with them. Also went through hell with my Classy at the same time.

Sucks, but EVGA can't be trusted right now. Maybe after Vega kicks their teeth in they'll bring back proper customer service. Until I'm making sure people know.

That's the best recourse for you if they won't help, definitely word of mouth and using your wallet where you feel best. Either they get back to what they were or others start to slowly leave them also.