osX on my spectre 360x?

Hello, I would like to have a second partition with OSX so i can start learning how to use it for the future.

I don't want to use a VM becouse it's slow. I just want a dual boot.

So... how do i do it?

I don't know anything from apple's OS so just tell me what i will need in order to get it working on my HP

19 minutes ago, cakevreter2000 said:

Hello, I would like to have a second partition with OSX so i can start learning how to use it for the future.

I don't want to use a VM becouse it's slow. I just want a dual boot.

So... how do i do it?

I don't know anything from apple's OS so just tell me what i will need in order to get it working on my HP

We don't discuss stuff like this in much detail. It's doable and there's loads of info out in the Internet. To aid you along, what you're looking for is info about "Hackintosh". Installing OSX on non-apple hardware is against their terms of service and we don't give advice on such matters. So please don't ask. The thread will only get locked.

Here's a few more rules we go by in here

Yeah most of the time hackintoshs have to be custom made machine's because they use specific hardware. Like Naeaes said use google and the term Hackintosh and you should get lots of information.

1 hour ago, Naeaes said:

We don't discuss stuff like this in much detail. It's doable and there's loads of info out in the Internet. To aid you along, what you're looking for is info about "Hackintosh". Installing OSX on non-apple hardware is against their terms of service and we don't give advice on such matters. So please don't ask. The thread will only get locked.

Here's a few more rules we go by in here

why will this post be blocked? linus even made a video on how to make a hakintosh

27 minutes ago, cakevreter2000 said:

why will this post be blocked? linus even made a video on how to make a hakintosh

Let's just keep it kosher and we may live. :D Usually it'd be locked already if it was going to get locked.

It can be tricky getting your head around Linus's do-as-I-say-and-not-as-I-do way of presenting himself but try and think of this forum as one thing and the videos as another separate thing. You know, one is an online community and one can be argued to be a work of art.