Phanteks Eclipse P400s or Corsair 400Q

Hemanse

Looking to replace my aging CM Trooper case, narrowed down to P400S or the 400Q due to the price, the P400S is on sale for 80$ here (Denmark) and the 400Q is currently 110$. Looked up a few reviews and both get pretty decent scores atleast, just wondering if the 400Q is worth the higher price. Anyone have any experience with either? Any positive or negative things to say about em?

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

Get the P400S. For that price it's a great case, have the non-S version and it's great.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

I LOVE phanteks cases in general! they give you plenty of stuff for your money, and the build quality is definitely there! I've never been a fan of corsair since oftenly they put a premium price for the same quality because the product has a corsair logo on it... 

I dont want to make this decision harder for you, but have you considered the Phanteks enthoo pro m?

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Top 100 for TimeSpy and Top 25 for Timespy Extreme

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM 

They're both good cases. Do you have the Define C in your country?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

9 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Get the P400S. For that price it's a great case, have the non-S version and it's great.

Okay, also think thats gonna be my pick.

8 minutes ago, Kevo05s said:

I LOVE phanteks cases in general! they give you plenty of stuff for your money, and the build quality is definitely there! I've never been a fan of corsair since oftenly they put a premium price for the same quality because the product has a corsair logo on it... 

I dont want to make this decision harder for you, but have you considered the Phanteks enthoo pro m?

Did consider the Enthoo Pro M, but atleast here its more expensive than the P400S and i do love the fact that the P400S have some sound dampening material on it. Think that might just be my pick.

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

They're both good cases. Do you have the Define C in your country?

We do, costs around 100$ currently. Think i might just go for the Phanteks, looks like a pretty solid case for 80$

I personally love the p400s. It's a bit bulky to be honest but I'm fine with that. It's a very silent case, easy cable management, and it has a really nice window on the side or it. I can send you pictures of my setup if you want

30 minutes ago, Maihym said:

I personally love the p400s. It's a bit bulky to be honest but I'm fine with that. It's a very silent case, easy cable management, and it has a really nice window on the side or it. I can send you pictures of my setup if you want

Thats okay, gonna order the P400S, only the white one is on sale, but actually dont mind it in white.