WPS key

Husin

is there a way to get a wps key from connected wifi im open with any way but not through gateway

Are you attempting to retrieve a WPS Key from an already connected WiFi or attempt to break a WPS key?

I'm not sure what the forum rules are regarding these types of topics, but if it is the latter then I suggest you go do some reading about aircrack-ng.  I won't elaborate on the matter, but there's an avenue for you to achieve what you need.  Go do some reading as you will need to understand this stuff before you get involved.

Please quote or tag me if you need a reply

9 hours ago, Husin said:

is there a way to get a wps key from connected wifi im open with any way but not through gateway

Generally speaking, the WPS key (default one anyway) is listed on the WIFI Router itself.

If you are trying to find the WPS key that you don't have permission to see (Eg: The owners/administrators didn't grant you access), then stop right there, and ask for permission.

Also, tell those morons to turn off WPS, as it's vulnerable to hacking attempts under certain scenarios (that I won't explain).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

16 hours ago, Falconevo said:

Are you attempting to retrieve a WPS Key from an already connected WiFi or attempt to break a WPS key?

I'm not sure what the forum rules are regarding these types of topics, but if it is the latter then I suggest you go do some reading about aircrack-ng.  I won't elaborate on the matter, but there's an avenue for you to achieve what you need.  Go do some reading as you will need to understand this stuff before you get involved.

im already connected and trying to find the wps key without looking at the router

12 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Generally speaking, the WPS key (default one anyway) is listed on the WIFI Router itself.

If you are trying to find the WPS key that you don't have permission to see (Eg: The owners/administrators didn't grant you access), then stop right there, and ask for permission.

Also, tell those morons to turn off WPS, as it's vulnerable to hacking attempts under certain scenarios (that I won't explain).

the thing is im already conected to the wifi without looking at the router, maybe just maybe if someone connected to my router and change the setting and stuff so i can connect and fix the problem.

its just a question for educational purpouse btw

4 minutes ago, Husin said:

im already connected and trying to find the wps key without looking at the router

I don't understand the purpose of what you want to do.

Either you're authorized and have access and don't need the WPS key, or you're unauthorized, and want to crack the key.

Either way, it's a bit fishy.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

3 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

I don't understand the purpose of what you want to do.

Either you're authorized and have access and don't need the WPS key, or you're unauthorized, and want to crack the key.

Either way, it's a bit fishy.

im authorize and it my home router

2 hours ago, Husin said:

im authorize and it my home router

I'm not buying this either, sorry but this does sound very suspect and you are leaning on what is probably out of bounds for this forum.  I have given you information further up, go do some reading.

Please quote or tag me if you need a reply

Locked, as per the Community Standards

Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

While not a monitoring or tracking software, WPS is part of securing a wireless network. If you have legitimately access to the router, getting the key shouldn't be a problem, else, it's illegal and cannot be discussed on the forum.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !