Mixed gamer group, what to ask each them, so they could know each other better?

Crafting

Hello.

I have some friends (yay) that I play GTA and other games with. The group is a mix, from some of my friend from 2 of my schools. Therefore they don't know each other that well, but we have played together many times before.

But I was advised to ask them all a few questions, so we could know each other better, and that even though they haven't seen the other part in person, they would at least know more fun stuff (and basic) and be more of one group, instead of 2.

So what should I ask them? (2-3 questions) What would you ask your friends, if they didn't know each other that well?

Thanks in regards

-Crafting

Main Rig: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 GPU: GTX 1070 MSI Armor OC RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz CASE: Cooler Master Storm Trooper SSD: Samsung 850 250GB HDD: 2TB Seagate Peripherals: Monitor: 27'' QHD 144Hz Acer XF270HUA Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Brown)

Just now, Crafting said:

Hello.

I have some friends (yay) that I play GTA and other games with. The group is a mix, from some of my friend from 2 of my schools. Therefore they don't know each other that well, but we have played together many times before.

But I was advised to ask them all a few questions, so we could know each other better, and that even though they haven't seen the other part in person, they would at least know more fun stuff (and basic) and be more of one group, instead of 2.

So what should I ask them? (2-3 questions) What would you ask your friends, if they didn't know each other that well?

Thanks in regard.

-Crafting

What other video games do you guys play. Just talk about stuff like that.

Just now, Starelementpoke said:

What other video games do you guys play. Just talk about stuff like that.

Well, we do that already (Overwatch etc..), but I was thinking more like "What do you study right now?" and such like that. But some random question could be very nice too, like "Favourite animal" Or "If you were.....then what would..." and such.

Something to get a laugh on too :)

-Crafting

Main Rig: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 GPU: GTX 1070 MSI Armor OC RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz CASE: Cooler Master Storm Trooper SSD: Samsung 850 250GB HDD: 2TB Seagate Peripherals: Monitor: 27'' QHD 144Hz Acer XF270HUA Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Brown)

Just now, Crafting said:

Well, we do that already (Overwatch etc..), but I was thinking more like "What do you study right now?" and such like that. But some random question could be very nice too, like "Favourite animal" Or "If you were.....then what would..." and such.

Something to get a laugh on too :)

-Crafting

Crude jokes then if you guys are like that. If not, jokes in general. Do something cringy.

Whats the drunkest you've ever been

Whats the best way you've seen someone fall over in person

Have you ever farted in an elevator

Humour and laughter helps people feel more comfortable around/with others
Get some funny stories flowing

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

Just now, Zangashtu said:

Whats the drunkest you've ever been

Whats the best way you've seen someone fall over in person

Have you ever farted in an elevator

Humour and laughter helps people feel more comfortable around/with others
Get some funny stories flowing

I especially agree and like your last comment.

Although the group does not drink really. You got some more ideas? I like the elevator one...and I wonder what they'd answer..

-Crafting

Just now, Crafting said:

I especially agree and like your last comment.

Although the group does not drink really. You got some more ideas? I like the elevator one...and I wonder what they'd answer..

-Crafting

Most food you've ever eaten. Or, stupidest dare you've ever taken.

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

Most food you've ever eaten. Or, stupidest dare you've ever taken.

Oh yeah, you're going places!

Can you come up with a "What if..." or something like that too?

-Crafting

5 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Crude jokes then if you guys are like that. If not, jokes in general. Do something cringy.

We all love dem crude jokes...cringy is da best.

-Crafting

Just now, Crafting said:

Oh yeah, you're going places!

Can you come up with a "What if..." or something like that too?

-Crafting

Go with the classic. If you could have one super power, what would it be.

Just now, Starelementpoke said:

Go with the classic. If you could have one super power, what would it be.

How could I forget that one? Perfect!

-Crafting

Exactly!
Have you ever eaten yourself to sickness

If you could only take one food to a deserted island what would it be

If you were a valiant heroic knight what animal would you ride into battle?

Have you ever accidentally punched someone?

Someimtes the stupidest questions get the best conversations :P

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

I totally agree to your last comment!

I will surely ask them some of those questions...but it will never be enough for me! MOAR questions :P

-Crafting

If you could change the colour of ANYTHING in the world what would it be? (Purple grass, Brown clouds etc)

Would you rather fight a giraffe or a kangaroo?

You have the chance to redesign a PC part/console/ what would you change?

Chicken Bake or Steak Bake? (personal favorite)

If any pet was acceptable to keep and readily, easily available, what would you have?

Whats the correct way to spell Sean? SHOWOON or SEE-AN? (Shaun or Sean)

Best part about a Sunday Dinner?

Imagine someone you really hate, what would be more satisfying? Smacking them in the face and sending them flying DBZ style or drop kicking them off the edge of a cliff?